OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Champs had these sitting at my mall..... Was able to help a couple people with 2 size 12s I know for sure there was sizes 11 and 9 because those sizes were on display

Champs had these sitting at my mall..... Was able to help a couple people with 2 size 12s I know for sure there was sizes 11 and 9 because those sizes were on display
Was it a Yardline store???...surprised if a regular champs had got these

yo they should do one with a whole bunch of different zoo animals all over da upper & call em da "Animal Crackers"

or bring back "Where's Waldo" on dat upper --> you won't be able to find Waldo on the 'GM' pairs

Last edited:

Lace swappage??
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

lol yea they are off, I just had those old ones in my lace box. Fresh white laces would look better...

Last edited:
lol yea they are off, I just had those old ones in my lace box. Fresh white laces would look better...

Where did you cop? I know Im going to regret not getting these down the line. Honestly don't see them going for anything higher than 200. But somethings is telling me these will one day be sought after. The Lebron 8's SB come to mind.

I got them at Niketown, it helped that there were several other releases that day. The Lebron SB was a fluke, that wont happen again. These are just a nice release...

I got them at Niketown, it helped that there were several other releases that day. The Lebron SB was a fluke, that wont happen again. These are just a nice release...

Lol we will see. And the Super Bowl's got their release date changed to the 27th? According to my local shop they did?

Back
Top Bottom