OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

Thanks for the info guys wearing a 13 is hard enough but being a 13.5 i never know which sz to get unless there is a 13.5 and on top of that i'm in the KEYS which might as well be BFE cause the nearest store for kicks is 3 hours away
THE RAIDER NATION​
Return To Glory

As a lot of people here are saying, it was an easy release. Got to the store 5 mins before opening. There were only 3 other people there. Doors opened at 9. In and out. Shoes are dope by the way
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

very easy pick up over here in houston for me...i went to champs and they still had like 11 packs and then the footaction accross from them had like 6 left...
....and yea this is my sig....

Cop ma pair after 9 hours wait...worth it...don't have to wait for it in the mail and mos def didn't have to get a different sz other than ma true size.
T E A M 8 1 8
TEAM FOUNDER​
ebay : highseller07

got mine only the blk/red/white when halfs with the homie. got into the mall before they opened went through back door with homie. so easy cop.

SAN DIEGO REP.

hello Everyone here in Chicago Gurnee Mills Mall has a lot of B.M.P. some store have not open and have the B.MP.no one there.There are only size 9 and smaller @footlocker right now footaction will open at 9.00 am good luck to all

Quote:
About 50 people outside when the mall opened up this morning. It was a mad dash to get to the spots(4 of them). I see everyone lining up in front of my usual spot, so i run up the down escalator :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

Swoosh played the hell outta me.

I had e-mailed them a few days ago
and they said they were'nt getting it.

Now I come into this thread and see
that they were indeed on there. blah.

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

^^^haha i think i was right ahead of you...you talking about MOA? I went to footlocker right after champs picked up an 11 for a friend then went to pick up my preorder at FNL. not too bad, crazy rush to the other side of the mall tho

what's up with sidelineapparel.com? I've been calling non-stop since 955, has anyone gotten through?
can someone hook me up with a 12?
UConn class of 2010

Team DC/MD/VA​

Do you feel me? I thought you would.
O.G. Member #41​

This was one of the easiest releases in a while im suprised actually.. 48 pairs at the spot i went to 12th in line got my size in and out... Those yellow joints are soooo damn comfortable and the socks that go with them are dope to.

yea so this was even easier than coppin the mars lol only me and a mom buyin the pack for her son was at my spot
I LOVE VA :tongue:
tongue.gif
ORLANDO MAGIC
Playoffs anyone?

probably one of the easiest pairs of j's to get for me.. i just got back now.. woke up at 10, brushed my teeth and went to my spot 2 miles down the road.. copped the pack and 2 hats great start to my day so far!
-Jovo

not alot of spots had em here in socal. thank you for security gaurds for not locking all the doors to the mall hahaha

"Where from we like to go DUMB, how we do"

THANK YOU JB FOR MAKING THIS A LIMITED GENERAL RELEASE.

I hope the next package will be just like these (easy to cop)

Appreciated!

Have you ever had a dream where you were so sure was real?
What if you were unable to wake from that dream?
How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world...?

I got home at 3 am and they were still on finishline in my size so I got my pair and I didnt have to wake up early, I got my confirmation email lets just hope they come through

pretty easy cop, they had 36 pairs at my spot.

smh though at the people who wore them right after they left the cashier.

had mine reserved. slept late and everything. all releases should be like this
My name is Wayne, I'm 27, i rep New Orleans, and I'm addicted to Jordans

Back
Top Bottom