OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

i just came from my local store and to my suprise was the first....and only one there!
"shoes are made to be worn!!!!"

Woke up at 5:30 got to my spot at 6:30 walked out at 7, ate mcdonalds at 7:15 and now knockin out at 8... there gonna sell out by noon in socal 4sho

fool im in Socal...i woke up at 330 was at the mall by 4. They opened at 7 and i got the last pair only cuz I know a fool who let me cut a couple peeps

copped twice..

I dont have to worry about my sole getting yellow..
Add me
Xbox Live GamerTag= pinoytypeR

Im too Legit to Quit...

LMAO .. ALL the spots around my area have plenty of them LEFT .. I talk to one of my friends that has the biggest money maker around here and always have tons of people in line and was told they waste their time and probably lost money by even opening at 8 since it was so empty .. STRANGE ... who misseed out maybe Im able to get kicks for all of ya .. LMAO!
F/S --- VII Blk/Cham Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
F/S --- XXI Red Suede Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
F/S --- DMP Sz 10.5 $695 Shipped.
Willing to Trade for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's DS SIZE 8 ONLY. Contact me @ [email protected]

I was at arden and the line was pretty long. There were these morons that left in an suv and yelled out, "we got fiteen pairs, we got fiteen pairs!" haha who cares.
:smile:

like other dude said, here in va there was nobody waiting. i was going to reserve mine yesterday but went out and got drunk so i woke up early this morning feeling like @#%$ and thinking there would be a line, but when i got in finishline there were only two people buying, we all bought 2 packs each...easy easy cop

Why is it when I come into release posts it seems like Groundhog Day?
We are sad today, and we will be sad for quite a while.
We are not moving on. We are embracing our mourning. We are Virginia Tech--Nikki Giovanni​

got mine.... three people at the spot i went to. I am surprised at how easy it was after my disappointing experience with eastbay. Enjoy all ;-)

LIke I said before this where not limited GR and if it was they OD .. RESELL VALUE 10 above retail if that and thats for shipping

Feeling sorry for the ones that are paying much more or those that bought the 15 pair ...lol

Willing to Trade for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's DS SIZE 8 ONLY. Contact me @ [email protected]

Man I dont care what anybody says these are DOPE!!!!! I said it a few times but I think i'm officially done! AHHHHahhhh Wu-tang jordan 1 = NICE!!!!!
The 1st thing man must obtain is 12 Jewels-----"Knowledge,Wisdom,Understand,Healthy,Acheive,Freedom,Justice,Equalitly,Food,CLOTHING,Shelter,After this LOVE,PEACE and HAPPINESS"........Total satisfaction is to acheive 1 goal in the scheme of things He Who works like a slave, EATS like A KING...-----(RZA)Gravediggaz

wearing a 7.5 is the worst...

Philly update
Finishline is the worst. I went yesterday and a worker said he would get 1 7.5 and hed put it on hold for me, so I went today to find out they didnt even get it. Then I go to the finishline in the gallery and they told me they sold them all before the release date and all they have is a 9 left. Then me and my boy are walking around 9:30 and he asks a footlocker worker whos inside lacing some sneaks up and luckily they had one 7.5 and he opened up early and sold it to me.

^oh wow, i thought 7.5 would be easier to get
Are you selling these in 10.5?
*Dunk Haze
*OG Adidas Kobe's
*Jumpman Pro Quick

Was surprised at the lack of response in NYC. Don't get me wrong...there was the normal amount of goons on line. I had picked up one set early, passed by my local Modells for midnight release to see like 30-40 people in line, didn't feel like waiting so I said I'd try for my second set in the morning...called 9:30 am...still had packs left. Funny part is...seems the kids sizes went quick...had to hit up 3 spots for my girls 5.5 black/yellow.
Buy My Shoes!! Sizes 8 - 9.5 Over 60 Pairs for Sale!!

^^^Where in NYC are you at? I came back home last night at 3 or 4 am and past by mostly all the FL FA and MODELLS on my way home to catch a feel and to my surprise ... a couple of people at the box top ready to take the bus and thats about it .. Still have plenty of sizes in 3 stores I have people working at!

yezzir!
woke up @ 930, went to mall @ 955, footaction opened @ 10 walked in, asked for my sz.11, walked out
only 3 of us there @ opening
yezzir!

2uz9z6g.jpg

2rqy2hh.jpg

3yqku8p.jpg

3ydr4si.jpg

4517d03.jpg
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Just copped another pair at southland in the bay. Easy cop now I got two 10.5 packages :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Reppin The Bay 650​

Haha I got them same hats to go with the shoes. (always got a fresh P hat)

But yeah easy cop for sure, went to the ace in south pittsburgh a half hour after it opened, it was all good.

Back
Top Bottom