Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Is anyone will to admit they paid more than 170 for these? 
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
Y'all are throwing me under the bus. Just kiddin. 

I'm curious to what color ways you guys wanna see besides the shadows? Like what else is there?  These would be great for winter but obviously i'm the only one that likes them. 

Frag KOs SBB KOs would be dope.. Also, Neutral grey and black/purple (Go Ravens!) would be dope. I think black purple were actually an OG sample from Japan (might have been an OG 1 though, can't remember).

I kind of like those green KO's, I have to see them in Person though....should be easy since they are for sure not selling out lol

Did Anyone Else Order From This Company When The Link Was Posted?

Ordered Immediately, No Questions Asked The Day The Link Was Shared. Received An Emailed Order Confirmation After Completing Payment Via Paypal. The Confirmation Email Said That I Would Receive Shipping Info Shortly After.

A Week Goes By And Nothing So I Emailed Them About My Order. The Customer Service Agent Tries To Tell Me That They Never Received Payment For My Order And Thus It Haden't Shipped.

I Emailed Them Back Asking How I Received An Order Confirmation Without Paying For The Shoes And They Continued To Beat Around The Bush Asking Me For Paypal Transaction ID Etc., Which I Never Received And Had Raised The Red Flag In The First Place. I Even Provided Them With Pictures Of My Browsing History From That Morning, Documentation Of The Emailed Confirmation I Received Etc.

Long Story Short, This Is One Of The Most UnProfessional Experiences I Have Ever Had With An International Retailer And I'm Quite Disappointed With Their Customer Service And The Way They Handled My Order.

Any Other Time I've Received A Confirmation Email From A Retailer, That Was Them CONFIRMING The Payment And Securing Of My Order :smh:

Needless To Say, It's Back To The Drawing Boards For A Pair Of These :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

So why didn't you give them the PayPal transaction I'd?

I kinda like the Militia Greens. My only gripe is that I think the white midsole looks out of place. They would have looked 1000x better with a black midsole or full gum cupsole.

I like the white sole because it's a classic look I grew up with

BUT

I have to say the blacked out sole makes these look boss. 

Last edited:
Yall can post as many pix as you want but those are easily one of the ugliest shoes I have ever seen

Yea, that black red situation certainly was not pretty. 

Man, some footlocker employees have it stuck up their butt. Does anyone have any leads on where to pick up the ajkos on the 19th? Not on any calendars 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom