Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Did Anyone Else Order From This Company When The Link Was Posted?

Ordered Immediately, No Questions Asked The Day The Link Was Shared. Received An Emailed Order Confirmation After Completing Payment Via Paypal. The Confirmation Email Said That I Would Receive Shipping Info Shortly After.

A Week Goes By And Nothing So I Emailed Them About My Order. The Customer Service Agent Tries To Tell Me That They Never Received Payment For My Order And Thus It Haden't Shipped.

I Emailed Them Back Asking How I Received An Order Confirmation Without Paying For The Shoes And They Continued To Beat Around The Bush Asking Me For Paypal Transaction ID Etc., Which I Never Received And Had Raised The Red Flag In The First Place. I Even Provided Them With Pictures Of My Browsing History From That Morning, Documentation Of The Emailed Confirmation I Received Etc.

Long Story Short, This Is One Of The Most UnProfessional Experiences I Have Ever Had With An International Retailer And I'm Quite Disappointed With Their Customer Service And The Way They Handled My Order.

Any Other Time I've Received A Confirmation Email From A Retailer, That Was Them CONFIRMING The Payment And Securing Of My Order :smh:

Needless To Say, It's Back To The Drawing Boards For A Pair Of These :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:

Ordered Immediately, No Questions Asked The Day The Link Was Shared. Received An Emailed Order Confirmation After Completing Payment Via Paypal. The Confirmation Email Said That I Would Receive Shipping Info Shortly After.

A Week Goes By And Nothing So I Emailed Them About My Order. The Customer Service Agent Tries To Tell Me That They Never Received Payment For My Order And Thus It Haden't Shipped.

I Emailed Them Back Asking How I Received An Order Confirmation Without Paying For The Shoes And They Continued To Beat Around The Bush Asking Me For Paypal Transaction ID Etc., Which I Never Received And Had Raised The Red Flag In The First Place. I Even Provided Them With Pictures Of My Browsing History From That Morning, Documentation Of The Emailed Confirmation I Received Etc.

Long Story Short, This Is One Of The Most UnProfessional Experiences I Have Ever Had With An International Retailer And I'm Quite Disappointed With Their Customer Service And The Way They Handled My Order.

Any Other Time I've Received A Confirmation Email From A Retailer, That Was Them CONFIRMING The Payment And Securing Of My Order :smh:

Needless To Say, It's Back To The Drawing Boards For A Pair Of These :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
sorry to hear that I've dealt with their other stores with no problem except slow shipping actually got my royal 1's from them . Their other sites still have them I think ,pm if you still wanna try.

Last edited:

I Emailed Them Back Asking How I Received An Order Confirmation Without Paying For The Shoes And They Continued To Beat Around The Bush Asking Me For Paypal Transaction ID Etc., Which I Never Received And Had Raised The Red Flag In The First Place.
Did they refund you as well?

Last edited:
 If you hadn't already read by now. @2potroast3   posted in Jordan 1 thread yesterday via @j23app

Air Jordan 1 Retro High KO

Black/Infrared 23-Militia Green-White
638471-008
September 19, 2015
$140

Went to look it up and Sneakerbardetroit  had some dope pics.They even cited NT as the source. Much respect to them!   http://sneakerbardetroit.com/air-jordan-1-ko-militia-green-release-date/

These are View media item 1656580
Also going to leave this here for the old school heads who know about the malitia 

PEACE FAM

Real Harsh! LOL A mans trash is another mans treasure. I love olive green "malitia" &  I'm a sucker for gum bottoms. They go together nicely to me. 

@9thWonder23kid  Did you end up getting the blk reds?

Real Harsh! LOL A mans trash is another mans treasure. I love olive green "malitia" &  I'm a sucker for gum bottoms. They go together nicely to me. 

@9thWonder23kid
 Did you end up getting the blk reds?

Yup, I was able to lock up the black and reds. They are now chillin' inside the hazmat suit until 2017 :lol:

Y'all are throwing me under the bus. Just kiddin. 

I'm curious to what color ways you guys wanna see besides the shadows? Like what else is there?  These would be great for winter but obviously i'm the only one that likes them. 

Last edited:
my only complaint about black and reds now is that they smell like lysol lol but considering they how thorough i was with the cleaning that isnt a surprise. other than that, after the cleaning i havent seen any mold development at all in the slightest. theyve been around my other ko's for extended periods of time as well and nothing developing on those either and ive had them for a month now. those who were able to get pairs that werent visibly bad def lucked out. I'd like to hear some other updates from other members that were able to get their hands on a pair

Y'all are throwing me under the bus. Just kiddin. 

I'm curious to what color ways you guys wanna see besides the shadows? Like what else is there?  These would be great for winter but obviously i'm the only one that likes them. 

I really just like the OG stuff, or even OG blocking can be occasionally acceptable.

Yea, I don't blame you for that.  I primarily like the og CW's and or color blocking but it's nice to switch it up.

I guess i like them so much because the green reminds me of the 94 olive 9's not the 2012 version. Just personal taste

Gosh, it must be hard to be a sneaker designer nowadays

Green joints ain't too bad. Just wish they weren't gonna sweep the black/reds under the rug. I'm not surprised tho.

Albeit I know the Vandal is where the AJKO draws its inspiration, these green militia joints look too much like Vandals for my taste. What a difference a colorway makes...

:smh: Those greens are utter trash. Makes the black/red cancelation that much worse. Like pouring salt on the wounds. As if I needed more salt.

Jordan dropped the ball on the breds probably made the green pair thinking they can capitalize off the hype of the breds.
when in actuality they had no hype until moldgate
Even though the green pair looks inspired by mold :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom