Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

If those white blue KOs actually release its going to be an amazing day (if I manage to cop).

was told KO stood for Korea Only, dont know myself

Im gonna stick to it standing for 'Knock Out'

The story is that MJ was a fan of boxing back in the 80's and the sport itself was very popular.
i remember a shoe store owner who had incredible knowlege in sneakers and sports
Say 'When you get KNOCKED OUT, your body hits the CANVAS'

Hence the canvas upper on the AJKO

This is just a theory

I still find it hilarious that this pack will not be available to purchase in DC or NC.

Good luck to everyone! I just need the Chicago's.

Last edited:
Back in 2000 on this board someone had the boon jordan bible vol 2 10 page summary of this shoe and it said something along the lines of the Ajko being initially an Asian market air jordan crossbrand model pushed along with the air ship and terminator prototypes with the with wings and jumpman logos. Ajkos were reportedly rare in America 85-86 mainly sold on east coast. There are supposed to be some air jordan II KOs also

Jordan prices raising to 190 this holiday 
mean.gif
, we were just at 160 last year smh

Just made some calls and locked up the pack and the chi's... The pack is sz 11 tho so I'm gonna have to trade for my 13.

The pack is not quite as limited as I thought, but still limited. Y'all need to do some homework tho and you might get lucky. :wink:

Jordan prices raising to 190 this holiday :smh: , we were just at 160 last year smh

The legend blue 11's are going to be $190? Or are they increasing the current box price of $170 to $190. A $20 increase is kind of drastic. :smh:

Last edited:
The legend blue 11's are going to be $190? Or are they increasing the current box price of $170 to $190. A $20 increase is kind of drastic.
mean.gif
box price, saw it on SBD, it could be right or wrong but JB is wrong for doing us a 30$ in the past year 
mean.gif
, eventually I'm going to have to stick to Nike then I'll move on to SBs and Asics and come out for the releases I only want

box price, saw it on SBD, it could be right or wrong but JB is wrong for doing us a 30$ in the past year :smh: , eventually I'm going to have to stick to Nike then I'll move on to SBs and Asics and come out for the releases I only want

That's insane!!! $40 increase in the past 3 years? :smh:

2 for 3 for the Chicago KO, just got a second call. Think one pair will be going on my feet as soon as I buy them. Love that they did the sole more true to the original this time.

Back
Top Bottom