Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

i didnt get hit with a capcha trying to get the sb... missed the FNL one because i put the wrong credit card type...i fail at life right now

same here i kept hitting submit and it kept saying invalid card, did it 6 times before I realized man i'm hot about that

What happen with FNL!!!....i was on the product page kept refreshing, it was saying "product not available" for awhile well after 8....then about 10-15 min later the sizes popped up and everything was sold out!!!.....was there another link or something i know ppl couldnt have gotten in early cause i was refreshing well before 8.....thats crazy!!!!

these aint even selling good....weakkkkk
roll.gif

Nike tweeted they're sold out a few min. ago. Eastbay/FTL/FA servers are doo doo.
I minus whale go back to bed.

What happen with FNL!!!....i was on the product page kept refreshing, it was saying "product not available" for awhile well after 8....then about 10-15 min later the sizes popped up and everything was sold out!!!.....was there another link or something i know ppl couldnt have gotten in early cause i was refreshing well before 8.....thats crazy!!!!

THIS.... :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

word i kept refreshing as well and nothing would pop up.
either fnl was mad late or there was an error or delay. by the time it finally popped up half the sizes were gone

Meh struck out.. that's what I get for copping 3vpair of bred's

"Humble brag I guess"

Lol these one threads are the best. I hope they keep retroing ones so we can have more threads like this. The failure in here is epic.

man this thread has really taken off.. sweet jesus lol..

good luck to everybody trying to get their pairs this morning.. 8)

Scored on NDC, failed on FNL, JJ, still trying to secure my pair on ice from the fail of sites, EB/FTL/FA/CHMPS 
sick.gif

i was on my laptop and added it to my cart, then my computer randomly did windows updates and retsrtaed , i  gave up then turn on my computer and the eastbay page is still there and I checked out

thank the lord

damn...out of all sites, surprised to only got thru from jimmy.

NDC won't be my 1st choice from now on, freaking pictures are frozen :smh:

Back
Top Bottom