Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Houston Heads, who wear a size 8, I'm deciding not to pick up my pair I won at Baybrook mall, so once time is up, feel free to scoop em up.

just a heads up. decided to cancel the sz 11 myoslife pair. should be avail in a day or so.

Was able to pick up a pair for a friend at shoe palace this morning after missing out on NDC at 5am.

I know that this may not be the most popular opinion, but I just can't get with this Vandal sole. I know that it's OG style, but it's just not doing it for me. I'm probably going to just let my pair go. It sucks because I thought I'd be able to overlook it, but I can't. At least it makes me feel better about missing out on the pack because I wanted the Carolina pair BAD!

dayum yo, there's not a single size 11 or 13 on ebay for the pack (and i don't see any on the usual marketplaces)...

the 1 size 12 on there is asking $800... if i settle for that (instead of my 13) that means i gotta sell my size 11 pack for a lot just to get those (and may still take a loss)...

this release was way more limited than it should be... that was arguably the one of the most important games of MJ's career, and a big deal in american sports history, and they barely gave any pairs to the US...

I went to pick up my RSVP from NikeDC and was denied. They said the RSVP was done using "an automated service" and I should call 1 800 344 6453 if I have any questions.
I got denied last week at NikeDC for the Retro 3. This time I even used my wife's name and still got denied.
Good

Welp ..

Quality is on point, very impressed, both colorways are
smokin.gif

Just waiting on my Chicago's to get here.

I'll be skipping the Baron 1s now
laugh.gif
My brotha from anotha mother.............

PS Those Baron 1's are copped! 
smokin.gif

I went to pick up my RSVP from NikeDC and was denied. They said the RSVP was done using "an automated service" and I should call 1 800 344 6453 if I have any questions.
I got denied last week at NikeDC for the Retro 3. This time I even used my wife's name and still got denied.
And do you think anyone here is going to feel sorry for you ? 

just received my AJKO's from InStyleShoes.com, thank you for the fast delivery.  The box was literrally hot, nice weather in Cali.  :wink:

Wasn't interested in the pack but pics make them look nice. I was able to get my Chicagos from NDC this morning without issue. Congrats to everyone who copped (to wear) today!

@B Fresco how early did you have to get to NT for the pack?

Last edited:
Got the pack from EC earlier this morning.  They shipped with the quickness. Just got tracking an hour ago. 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom