Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Another pack sub $400…don't mind if I do. :smokin

:wow: :wow: :wow:

Resellers Are REALLY Getting Desperate At This Point Huh?

Wouldn't Mind Grabbing Another Pack Size 10 For That Price Point :nerd: :nerd:

PS- For Those Big Footers Still On The Hunt, There's A Size 13 Pack On The Bay At $490 BIN.... I'm Sure That Seller Could Be Convinced To Come Down Into The Mid To Low $400's :smokin

Last edited:
Dang.. I'm feeling mad salty now that I got my pack for $450.. was a decent deal at the time I guess... I'll be more patient next time around as I think the hype falls off quicker on KOs than your typical 1s.

Some boutiques charged a lil more plus u gotta figure tax too... All in all I paid $338 for a sz 10 pack I have...

Some boutiques charged a lil more plus u gotta figure tax too... All in all I paid $338 for a sz 10 pack I have...

Still Haven't Moved That Thing My Dude? I Would've Copped Hadn't I Found A 9.5 In The Price Range I Was Comfortable With.... Now Starting To Feel Like Maybe I Jumped The Gun At $460 :smh:

What's That 10 Hitting For?

Ebayers/locals/fb groups are filled with cheap people... Those same ppl throwing $500 offers all disappeared... Was gonna sell em at sneakercon but wasn't able to make it. Meh. I wouldn't mind helping an NTer out but these dudes would prolly offer me $400 thinkin they were doing me a favor lol. I don't mind reasonable offer but most folks aren't reasonable.

there's a pack for $400 in my area in my size

but i still can't get myself to pull the trigger 
ohwell.gif

i could probably easily talk them down to $375, but i just want the gtowns

if someone wants to split the pack PM me and maybe ill make moves

Those 2001s were some of my favorite. I wore em til they got a hole in the bottom of one of em. Still kept the pair too for when its dry out. Just can't wear em in the rain or l get wet socks!

And I got the original receipt for them too. $46 from footlocker. My store used to order me in my size 15s and I would be the only one to buy em. Got sale prices and discounts/coupons all the time. Those were the days before bots!

Those 2001s were some of my favorite. I wore em til they got a hole in the bottom of one of em. Still kept the pair too for when its dry out. Just can't wear em in the rain or l get wet socks!

Look Closer My Dude... Those Aren't 2001's :nerd: :nerd:

davinci davinci What Size Pack We TalmBout?

Last edited:

A pack sold yesterday on ebay for $305 plus $39.00 shipping.  Honestly, anything below $450 shipped is fair.
i think its the same dude i won the auction from. he just relisted it and didn't even respond to me. i won it for 325 plus shipp. 

i think its the same dude i won the auction from. he just relisted it and didn't even respond to me. i won it for 325 plus shipp. 
This listing was under p55nwo.  He doesn't have any more listed so it's probably not the same guy, but you could use that listing as ammunition to get sellers to come down on their price.  It's worth a shot because that was a popular size too. 

Back
Top Bottom