Official ALCS NY Yankees vs. Texas Rangers Thread (Rangers Lead 3-1)

SO %!@+ ing jealous
30t6p3b.gif

Congrats Rangers fans
frown.gif

To Ranger fans:

Congrats on getting to your 1st WS ever.. I'll definitely be pulling for you guys Especially if it's vs the Phillies. You guys played a HELL of a series. Like they say, the better team always win. I tip my hat to all the Ranger fans on here, any trash talk that was made, you know it was all love. Congrats once again, and enjoy this.

To my Yankee fans:

Well, where do I start? It's been a crazy year. We started hot, then got cold, got hot again, and ended cold. A lot of chances to win the division, and a questionable decision to rest players at the end of the season has led to another disappointing exit. But hey, we got to the ALCS again. Hopefully this offseason we can make some moves to improve the team. I just wanna say sorry to those of you who were offended by some of my rants, but I say it out of frustration. I love this team just as much as the next man. But yea, great season, terrible ending. We'll talk more in the offseason thread that SKA has to re-open.

And once again, Congrats to the Rangers, Their fans, and the state of Texas.

I love you guys. Now I will cry myself to sleep.

To Ranger fans:

Congrats on getting to your 1st WS ever.. I'll definitely be pulling for you guys Especially if it's vs the Phillies. You guys played a HELL of a series. Like they say, the better team always win. I tip my hat to all the Ranger fans on here, any trash talk that was made, you know it was all love. Congrats once again, and enjoy this.

To my Yankee fans:

Well, where do I start? It's been a crazy year. We started hot, then got cold, got hot again, and ended cold. A lot of chances to win the division, and a questionable decision to rest players at the end of the season has led to another disappointing exit. But hey, we got to the ALCS again. Hopefully this offseason we can make some moves to improve the team. I just wanna say sorry to those of you who were offended by some of my rants, but I say it out of frustration. I love this team just as much as the next man. But yea, great season, terrible ending. We'll talk more in the offseason thread that SKA has to re-open.

And once again, Congrats to the Rangers, Their fans, and the state of Texas.

I love you guys. Now I will cry myself to sleep.

Props to the Rangers.

Thye outplayed us pretty much the whole series, getting timely and clutch hits, lights out bullpen, and overall better play.

Props Nowitness, good luck in the World Series.

Props to the Rangers.

Thye outplayed us pretty much the whole series, getting timely and clutch hits, lights out bullpen, and overall better play.

Props Nowitness, good luck in the World Series.

For real though ::

Congrats to all the Rangers fans, you guys deserved it flat out. Out played us every single game of the series barring one game and an inning which was a fluke. Wish you guys the best of luck in the World Series. *tips hat*

Back
Top Bottom