Official ALCS NY Yankees vs. Texas Rangers Thread (Rangers Lead 3-1)

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I just want to hear what Michael K has to say after he said the Rangers were done when they lost the way they did after Game 2.

*turns to YES Network.
My friend tells me John Sterling said they would name a college in Maine after Colby Lewis
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Even funnier because I knew someone who did go to that very college

Are the Rangers going to do the ginger ale thing out of respect for Josh Hamilton and C.J. Wilson again?  Legitimate question.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I just want to hear what Michael K has to say after he said the Rangers were done when they lost the way they did after Game 2.

*turns to YES Network.
My friend tells me John Sterling said they would name a college in Maine after Colby Lewis
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Even funnier because I knew someone who did go to that very college

Are the Rangers going to do the ginger ale thing out of respect for Josh Hamilton and C.J. Wilson again?  Legitimate question.

yea they will pop the ginger ale

imagine the numbers and the contract josh would have had he not been caught up in all that

arod cash easy

yea they will pop the ginger ale

imagine the numbers and the contract josh would have had he not been caught up in all that

arod cash easy

I don't see how you Yankee fans are so gracious in defeat. You know that EVERY baseball fan on NT is going to rag on you guys for losing to a team that was "bankrupt" [what non-educated Rangers fans (didn't know they existed) will say].

I don't see how you Yankee fans are so gracious in defeat. You know that EVERY baseball fan on NT is going to rag on you guys for losing to a team that was "bankrupt" [what non-educated Rangers fans (didn't know they existed) will say].

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

That's fine.

But it's just common courtesy.  They beat us. Now wait, they DESTROYED us. So why not tip our hats to them?

That's fine.

But it's just common courtesy.  They beat us. Now wait, they DESTROYED us. So why not tip our hats to them?

What do you want from us, anyway?

The same reactions after the Yankees were losing in Game 4?

What do you want from us, anyway?

The same reactions after the Yankees were losing in Game 4?

^let em talk, the ones who will talk are the ones who root for reams that havent won in decades
laugh.gif

C'mon Rell you expect us to be spitting [JR] Hellfire and brimstone [/JR] after being demolished? 
laugh.gif

That will only exacerbate matters. Just gotta take the L, take the bashing and move on.

Major props to Josh Hamilton; he put the fear of God in me everytime he stepped up to the plate.

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 @ that Ron Washington gif.

C'mon Rell you expect us to be spitting [JR] Hellfire and brimstone [/JR] after being demolished? 
laugh.gif

That will only exacerbate matters. Just gotta take the L, take the bashing and move on.

Major props to Josh Hamilton; he put the fear of God in me everytime he stepped up to the plate.

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 @ that Ron Washington gif.

^let em talk, the ones who will talk are the ones who root for reams that havent won in decades
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom