Official ALCS NY Yankees vs. Texas Rangers Thread (Rangers Lead 3-1)

For real though ::

Congrats to all the Rangers fans, you guys deserved it flat out. Out played us every single game of the series barring one game and an inning which was a fluke. Wish you guys the best of luck in the World Series. *tips hat*

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

roll.gif
 I feel you son.

Texas was clearly the better team throughout the whole series. I just dont understand the Yankees offense not showing up though..

Sidenote:
30t6p3b.gif
@ them consistently bringing up Washingtons coke usage. Like damnit man, let him enjoy his moment...

roll.gif
 I feel you son.

Texas was clearly the better team throughout the whole series. I just dont understand the Yankees offense not showing up though..

Sidenote:
30t6p3b.gif
@ them consistently bringing up Washingtons coke usage. Like damnit man, let him enjoy his moment...

I just want to hear what Michael K has to say after he said the Rangers were done when they lost the way they did after Game 1.

*turns to YES Network.

I just want to hear what Michael K has to say after he said the Rangers were done when they lost the way they did after Game 1.

*turns to YES Network.

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

They were cold throughout much of September and that just carried into October.

Baseball teams are streaky...Rangers got hot at the right time and the Yankees got cold at the worst possible time.

They were cold throughout much of September and that just carried into October.

Baseball teams are streaky...Rangers got hot at the right time and the Yankees got cold at the worst possible time.

If the Phillies get through, I hope the Rangers beat them. If not, I hope the Giants go in.

Actually. I disown the World Series. I'll catch up on it through Sportscenter. I'd rather watch Knicks open practice reruns from 3 years ago.

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/2233/gifbintsim****is.gif

roll.gif
 I feel you son.

Sidenote:
30t6p3b.gif

Don't forget Hamiltons former ways, that %$%* makes me sick how they constantly bring it up. It's in really bad taste, needless to say i'm so glad I don't have to watch another bull %$%* TBS broadcast again this postseason

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

werth, crawford and granderson = '11 yanks OF
pimp.gif

this is why everyone hates us.  but eh, w/e

but why tho? its not like we cheat to get them, theres no salry cap and our owners will spend and spend to put a winner on the field

roll.gif
 I feel you son.

Sidenote:
30t6p3b.gif

Don't forget Hamiltons former ways, that %$%* makes me sick how they constantly bring it up. It's in really bad taste, needless to say i'm so glad I don't have to watch another bull %$%* TBS broadcast again this postseason

If the Phillies get through, I hope the Rangers beat them. If not, I hope the Giants go in.

Actually. I disown the World Series. I'll catch up on it through Sportscenter. I'd rather watch Knicks open practice reruns from 3 years ago.

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/2233/gifbintsim****is.gif

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

werth, crawford and granderson = '11 yanks OF
pimp.gif

this is why everyone hates us.  but eh, w/e

but why tho? its not like we cheat to get them, theres no salry cap and our owners will spend and spend to put a winner on the field

Back
Top Bottom