Official ALCS NY Yankees vs. Texas Rangers Thread (Rangers Lead 3-1)

APTOPIXALCSYankeesRanger.standalone.prod_affiliate.4.JPG

104157768RR087_New_York_Yan.standalone.prod_affiliate.4.JPG

104157768CC030_New_York_Yan.standalone.prod_affiliate.4.JPG

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

I don't see how you Yankee fans are so gracious in defeat. You know that EVERY baseball fan on NT is going to rag on you guys for losing to a team that was "bankrupt" [what non-educated Rangers fans (didn't know they existed) will say].

What's being a d**k gonna do ?

They won it fair, outplayed us and deserve it. I'm rooting for em all the way just for Josh Hamilton . What he came back from to get here is a helluva story. U guys can joke about it but he overcame some demons that most people give their lives too. Nice to see him make it.

Hurts but when we've won as much as we have it's only right to be humble in defeat ....

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

I don't see how you Yankee fans are so gracious in defeat. You know that EVERY baseball fan on NT is going to rag on you guys for losing to a team that was "bankrupt" [what non-educated Rangers fans (didn't know they existed) will say].

What's being a d**k gonna do ?

They won it fair, outplayed us and deserve it. I'm rooting for em all the way just for Josh Hamilton . What he came back from to get here is a helluva story. U guys can joke about it but he overcame some demons that most people give their lives too. Nice to see him make it.

Hurts but when we've won as much as we have it's only right to be humble in defeat ....

I'm not going to lie. Josh Hamilton made me want to be religious for a second. That was a long %!* second though. Crazy story.

I'm not going to lie. Josh Hamilton made me want to be religious for a second. That was a long %!* second though. Crazy story.

3 hits. Matsui and Damon are saying I told u so somewhere. Yankees looked like the could've played Baltimore in a series and lose. A-Rod u need a pay cut. Were was the pitching all series? Were was the bats all series?? Some major changes need to be made this offseason cause we limped into the playoffs and got embarrassed by the Rangers.

But Ellijah I wonder what everybody else would be like if we handed out the whopping on Texas. Think about it.

3 hits. Matsui and Damon are saying I told u so somewhere. Yankees looked like the could've played Baltimore in a series and lose. A-Rod u need a pay cut. Were was the pitching all series? Were was the bats all series?? Some major changes need to be made this offseason cause we limped into the playoffs and got embarrassed by the Rangers.

But Ellijah I wonder what everybody else would be like if we handed out the whopping on Texas. Think about it.

Back
Top Bottom