Official Apple Media Event Thread: September 1, 2010

Originally Posted by proper english

i dont get the point of correlating that quote with the desk.. that person's desk is clearly not empty.. 
@ Flash.. yes.. Facetime via WiFi only

That sucks... This and the *++$@% rear camera is killing the idea of me getting one

i dont get the point of correlating that quote with the desk.. that person's desk is clearly not empty.. 

That sucks... This and the *++$@% rear camera is killing the idea of me getting one

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

well.. it IS only an iPod..
the only 2 phones that offer true video calling (no restrictions) are: EVO4G & the iPhone4 (jailbroken)

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

well.. it IS only an iPod..
the only 2 phones that offer true video calling (no restrictions) are: EVO4G & the iPhone4 (jailbroken)

Originally Posted by quik1987

ipodnanowatch1.jpg

http://www.cultofmac.com/...-pretty-wristwatch/57492

Thats pretty sick
laugh.gif

Might get one for when I go running.
pimp.gif

I have a quick question.  I got an ipod touch when I bought a macbook pro on saturday.  Could I exchange my 3rd gen  for the 4th gen and just pay the difference? Thanks

I have a quick question.  I got an ipod touch when I bought a macbook pro on saturday.  Could I exchange my 3rd gen  for the 4th gen and just pay the difference? Thanks

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Originally Posted by bijald0331

$99 is a nice price point but with a laptop with an HDMI cable and no morals, I'm fine. *shrugs*
Pretty much.

I've (immorally) downloaded tons of 720p movies & tv shows straight to my Evo4G over WiFi & 3G that I can keep, watch, and HDMI output pretty much everywhere I go (as long as I bring my 1foot HDMI-Mini cable).

With that said, I'll consider buying the new iPod Touch Camera for my little cousin come Christmas though.

I don't want him to commit suicide cause all his friends are on FaceTime and he isn't
I pretty much have no reason to get the AppleTV because it doesn't even play .avi or .mkv(H.264). I have been streaming everything through my ps3 and that seems to be working absolutely fine for me.  What do you guys think of the Syabas Popcorn Hour player. I have read some really good reviews on it but I'm just interested to see if there is anyone here on NT that has it.

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Originally Posted by bijald0331

$99 is a nice price point but with a laptop with an HDMI cable and no morals, I'm fine. *shrugs*
Pretty much.

I've (immorally) downloaded tons of 720p movies & tv shows straight to my Evo4G over WiFi & 3G that I can keep, watch, and HDMI output pretty much everywhere I go (as long as I bring my 1foot HDMI-Mini cable).

With that said, I'll consider buying the new iPod Touch Camera for my little cousin come Christmas though.

I don't want him to commit suicide cause all his friends are on FaceTime and he isn't
I pretty much have no reason to get the AppleTV because it doesn't even play .avi or .mkv(H.264). I have been streaming everything through my ps3 and that seems to be working absolutely fine for me.  What do you guys think of the Syabas Popcorn Hour player. I have read some really good reviews on it but I'm just interested to see if there is anyone here on NT that has it.

Ordered the 32 gb from apple.com.

Does anyone know when the ipod touch releases at Best Buy?

Back
Top Bottom