Official Apple WWDC 2009 Thread

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

Dammit next week the S drops who else is about to call att and ask for upgrade pricing i swear they better let us rock since its a year under when the 3G dropped.. but i think they gonna probably run it like last year were if u had the original iphone you automatically get subsidy on the new model... Im kinda mad there was no suprises but hey im glad about the new macbooks ... dam now i gotta pay my att bill smh
I would seriously be shocked if they did.

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

i aint eligible to upgrade till July but im def gonna get one

do think you will need one never needed an upgrade to get the 3g
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

So what about existing customers? My brother and I both have the 3G we bought last year. Can we upgrade and how much would it cost us?
i would like to know also

Originally Posted by Jabawokee

I really hope people aren't going to be camping out for this thing like last time...
expect it ..last year i got there around 7 and still got a iphone

Faster speeds
Better battery life
New camera
Video camera
Larger memory
Plus all the smaller features

Sounds good to me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yo, this is some BS man. I just copped the 3G a couple months ago and they drop the 3GS.

Real talk ATT better offer some kind of discount. I need that 3 megapixel and video

hero-messages-20090608.jpg

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
"Take a photo or shoot some video, then send it via Messages"
YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by dalilboy

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

So what about existing customers? My brother and I both have the 3G we bought last year. Can we upgrade and how much would it cost us?
i would like to know also

I doubt it. You might have to just buy the phone for regular price. I remember when the first Iphon came out and it was like $400-$500. The only thing good wasyou can start your contract whenever you want even if you are midway. Now that they dropped it, I am sure you will have to pay more to get these new ones.Thank god I waited not to get the 3G phone....and for the most part people with 3G iPhones, you aren't missing out much except for the camera options. Withthe iPhone 3.0 upgrade, it still be as good as the new phone.

Originally Posted by Rawk On

hero-messages-20090608.jpg

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
"Take a photo or shoot some video, then send it via Messages"
YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
happy.gif

Confirmed????

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Faster speeds
Better battery life

New camera
Video camera
Larger memory

Sounds good to me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yo did they say how much faster the phone will be..... and how much longer is the batter set to last

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

CashmereThought96 wrote:

Dammit next week the S drops who else is about to call att and
ask for upgrade pricing i swear they better let us rock since its a year under when the 3G dropped.. but i think they gonna probably run it like last year
were if u had the original iphone you automatically get subsidy on the new model... Im kinda mad there was no suprises but hey im glad about the new macbooks
... dam now i gotta pay my att bill smh
I would seriously be shocked if they did.

i think they know they will lose sales well know sometime this week likewe did last year .. ATT might not like the idea ut apple will threaten them

hmm

32gb might be copped!

I am attached to the iPhone I already have though. We been through a lot lol

Originally Posted by SpottieOttie305

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Faster speeds
Better battery life

New camera
Video camera
Larger memory

Sounds good to me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yo did they say how much faster the phone will be..... and how much longer is the batter set to last

20s66mp.jpg

So video will be available on the 3G huh? Well then what really makes the 3GS better aside from longer battery live and speed? There are no spec differences?

Back
Top Bottom