OFFICIAL APRIL PICK UP POST... BEWARE OF APRIL FOOLS...NO PIC QUOTING.

^^
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dope stuff... i need to scoop me some silver am97s in the near future

Jake, dope CLOT iDs. I need to see a collection post of just your iDs!

C1, u still going to Sneaks Up? Unfortunately I can't make it.

Viet, LMK if you need help snagging those AJKOs.

Sergio, Inlines cheap FTW!

HNT, for a sec I thought those AT1s were going to have a molded cleat bottom!

Pickups for me....Kobe V Homes & Attack Pack Tailwinds.

riuas5.jpg

Ron- nice stuff, should be grabbing homes soon myself.  Thanks again for the heads up...

xpvdom.jpg

^^ Ron...I can't make it either, I have Daddy Duty plus a million things to do that weekend.

Dope Attack Tailwinds.

Cris.

Originally Posted by crisone

^^ Ron...I can't make it either, I have Daddy Duty plus a million things to do that weekend.

Dope Attack Tailwinds.
Thanks Cris - much nicer in person. I initially wanted the black/blue TW 2010s but the subtle grey sole grabbed me...

1t07rk.jpg

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Ron- nice stuff, should be grabbing homes soon myself.  Thanks again for the heads up...
Always, my good sir!  You should have asked Andrew Bynum to snag you a pair from Lamar's locker while in MN....LOL

tailwinds and clot ID's
pimp.gif

jake very nice execution, i actually have a pair in the mail myself

wow, those clots are niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. i have had them in my locker for a few weeks. those pics make me want to pull the trigger ASAP!

yea the clots are sick love the custom work u did on them...i cant wait for my pair to arrive....im about to order bluclots once i have some extra funds...they been sittin in my locker since the new color options dropped..im pheening to order them already

I bought this TV about 2 weeks ago, but finally got around to taking a picture since I'm finally settled into my new room.
laugh.gif

Sony 32" LCD for $470 from Best Buy.
pimp.gif
Just in time for the NBA Playoffs. BTW, sorry for the bad picture.

Back
Top Bottom