OFFICIAL: Atlanta Falcons VS San Diego Chargers

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

As much as you bird fans will not agree with me, that wasnt as much bad blocking/offensive play calling as it was great goal line D. They were an inch short of 6 points on two straight runs. I feel lucky to be down 15-7 at the half haha.
It was both, the right side of our line isnt that good in run blocking. I think it was during the Oakland game where they put a graphic on thescreen about Michael Turner's running and it was some crazy number like 87% of his yards came from the left side

That wouldnt have been a bad play call, but had I been in the same situation as a coach, Two plays to get Turner 4inches or so. I would have given it to himtoo. What are the falcons? 7-4? Their division is real tough, but I think they have the chance to get a wildcard spot.

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

As much as you bird fans will not agree with me, that wasnt as much bad blocking/offensive play calling as it was great goal line D. They were an inch short of 6 points on two straight runs. I feel lucky to be down 15-7 at the half haha.
It was both, the right side of our line isnt that good in run blocking. I think it was during the Oakland game where they put a graphic on the screen about Michael Turner's running and it was some crazy number like 87% of his yards came from the left side
The fourth down stop was to the left of the line... Wasnt it? Well, left from an offensive point of view, right side from a defensive point ofview.

Either way we should have gotten a TD. There is no excuse for the Falcons not to get in but I do give credit to the Chargers D on that one.

Its OFFICIAL... First Philly, then DENVER, now SD.. The REFS HATE US... That was NO WAY a catch and fumble... NO way... dude didn't even catch the DAMNBALL...
indifferent.gif

Not gonna lie; I thought it was an incomplete pass also. in real time it looked like finneran didn't have control. but I digress. go bolts. props to careyfor the block.

carey > clarey

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Its OFFICIAL... First Philly, then DENVER, now SD.. The REFS HATE US... That was NO WAY a catch and fumble... NO way... dude didn't even catch the DAMN BALL...
indifferent.gif

Did you watch the replay? Dude took TWO steps with it before he got it stripped by Jammer. And if you wanna argue refs blown calls, take it somewhere else. TheChargers have gotten JOBBED by refs this year. Hoculi anyone?
eyes.gif

Its OFFICIAL... First Philly, then DENVER, now SD.. The REFS HATE US... That was NO WAY a catch and fumble... NO way... dude didn't even catch the DAMN BALL...
indifferent.gif

Did you watch the replay? Dude took TWO steps with it before he got it stripped by Jammer. And if you wanna argue refs blown calls, take it somewhere else. The Chargers have gotten JOBBED by refs this year. Hoculi anyone?
eyes.gif

I actually have it recording right now.. should I make it a Gif for you? He didn't take any steps the ball is babbling when he caught it bruh. He never hadpossession. Its a b.s. call. In fact, it doesn't matter - your team is still losing and your saying "where did the Atlanta fans go?"
laugh.gif
Boi stop.

Damn we need to throw the ball more. I have a bad feeling this will go down to the wire.

indifferent.gif

Did you watch the replay? Dude took TWO steps with it before he got it stripped by Jammer. And if you wanna argue refs blown calls, take it somewhere else. The Chargers have gotten JOBBED by refs this year. Hoculi anyone?
eyes.gif

I actually have it recording right now.. should I make it a Gif for you? He didn't take any steps the ball is babbling when he caught it bruh. He never had possession. Its a b.s. call. In fact, it doesn't matter - your team is still losing and your saying "where did the Atlanta fans go?"
laugh.gif
Boi stop.
I'm a Chargers fan and I agree. Bad call. But oh well, we've had bad calls go our way all season. But then again, you could give us theDenver game and the Chargers would still be below .500.
smh.gif

Well, i'll dead this quick. You win. We still got the call.

Anyways, what up D. By the way, happy belated. Finally got my internet back up and running.
The Bolts need to get some points this drive. Dare I say we have momentum?

Anyways, what up D. By the way, happy belated. Finally got my internet back up and running.
Sup bro. Welcome back. Haven't seen you post in a hot one. Thanks for the greeting.

Chargers need to get this win, but regardless, if Denver wins out against the Jets, we're still two down.
smh.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Sup bro. Welcome back. Haven't seen you post in a hot one. Thanks for the greeting.

Chargers need to get this win, but regardless, if Denver wins out against the Jets, we're still two down.
smh.gif
mad.gif

Yea man I was strugglin' with no internet at home. My studying was hurt too lol. Finally had to get it back at the pad once my rent money was secured. Imthe biggest Jet fan today. I need some Jet Favre magic.
glasses.gif

I just realized Matt Vascursion is doing the play by play.
pimp.gif

I miss baseball, as garbage the Padres are.

We have easily given the Chargers 14 points, it should be 21-0 right now. No more mistakes, we need to seal this up.FAST.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Why do we suck so badly KB8
frown.gif
Bro, I wish I could answer. This team has no excuse to suck this bad.

Seriously though, Norv Turner. Team Killer.

Everything has settled down. Dude has no control of the team. See my rant in regards to Osgood in the last game against the Colts during player introductions.

Last season was great, but we were still riding on the hype Marty left us. I don't care how wack his record is in the playoffs, he got this team winningfrom being a doormat. Norv inherited a great team and just proves in his second season as head coach, he can't do crap with a very talented team on bothsides of the ball. Freaking ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom