OFFICIAL August 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS..VOL. why are we so amazing....

Just got back from the Rack in Detroit Area

Copped White/Blue Penny III for 44.99

White/Blue Alphalution to ball in for 44.99

Stopped by my local Ross and Rack and there was nothing there worth mentioning.

Oh and good looking on the info about the G-Shocks Kid Lebron.

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

UPDATE:

Just got back from the Rack (again)

SYRACUSE HYPERDUNKS WER GONE!!!!!!! & SO wer the flights!!! (Since there only was 1 pair for each shoe) Sorry to everyone that pm'd me about those.. i tried :/
frown.gif

stopped by jeffersonville not much but a few prices were dropped air zoom flight 96 were 47.97 air max dt were 47.97 air max 90 boot were 44.99 air jordan/fusions 6 97.97 air jordan strap high 1 79.99 thats what come off the top if i remember any more i will post.

UPDATE:

SYRACUSE HYPERDUNKS WER GONE!!!!!!! & SO wer the flights!!! (Since there only was 1 pair for each shoe) Sorry to everyone that pm'd me about those.. i tried :/
ah man you should always cop first, then return later.

Originally Posted by yonex mp 88

UPDATE:

ah man you should always cop first, then return later.

If u wer talkin about the hyperdunks... i honestly didnt even kno they wer Syracuse PEs... i thought they wer in interesting colorwayfor a Hyperdunk &thought it was worth showing .. so yeah.. if i knew wat they wer at the time i would mos def copped

Adidas Consortium shoe on Gilt Groupe Tuesday, 8/25 starting at noon eastern time...up to 70% off!

orig.jpg

if you're not familiar w/ Gilt Groupe it's a members only site that sells high end and luxury brands...if you're nota member you use this link:

invitation link

StL Mills ALWAYS has soccer cleats $14.99-29.99

imma go to target 2morrow- I could use a few gshocks

the Syracuse HDs sure wouldve been a nice cop

Originally Posted by Funkman

StL Mills ALWAYS has soccer cleats $14.99-29.99

imma go to target 2morrow- I could use a few gshocks

the Syracuse HDs sure wouldve been a nice cop

next time you go can you check what kind they got?

Ontario Mills had nothing... only thing worth mentioning were some LT shark cleats for $20 FSR.

vacaville didnt have anything.

clothing section sucked
shoes were descent but didnt like any.

Jordan 2k9 black/ white -$100
jordan 2k9 white - $100

if you have an infant who can fit in a 3 or 4, they had some air max 95 hot lava for $20 or $25.

im hating cuz theres no nordstrom rack by me
smh.gif
... yestheres a nordstrom at the mall by my old cribbo that has a rack of shoes that sometimes has heat
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by HipHopJunkie

^^^
Man Ontario Mills never has anythin.. sometimes I dont even know why I bother walkin in
smh.gif
i always get excited cause of the fact its an outlet, and always get slapped in the face with dissapointment

i did get some nice kobe, hyperdunk, etc.. clothing there though :/

on another when leaving footaction i passed by magic johnsons TGI Fridays and there was a bunch of security and Rolls-Royces... so i asked the security guywhats going on and he said

"Someone always be stabbin' someone"
roll.gif

man... you people with Nordstrom Racks are making me jealous... can't wait till the one opens in Houston next year...

290 and Katy Mills had nothing; went to 3 Ross's and found nothing as well.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by whiplash

man... you people with Nordstrom Racks are making me jealous... can't wait till the one opens in Houston next year...

290 and Katy Mills had nothing; went to 3 Ross's and found nothing as well.
smh.gif

I have NEVER found anything good at 290 and at any Ross's in Houston. NEVER.
indifferent.gif

The rack down in the detroit area it hit and miss.... sometimes it has heat and other times NOT a thing.....

just copped a size 9.5 air max dirk nowitzki, anyone wants them? get at me, if not they're going back

Back
Top Bottom