OFFICIAL August 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS..VOL. why are we so amazing....

haha yeah Flint I was thinking the same thing. can we get some details please? for all we know it could be 30% off kids clearance apparel on the one rack inthe back behind the neon windbreakers and xxxxxl t shirts. haha. but yeah an actual 30% off everything with no coupon would be cool. if there's a coupon,who got the hookup?

Originally Posted by denverairforce

haha yeah Flint I was thinking the same thing. can we get some details please? for all we know it could be 30% off kids clearance apparel on the one rack in the back behind the neon windbreakers and xxxxxl t shirts. haha. but yeah an actual 30% off everything with no coupon would be cool. if there's a coupon, who got the hookup?

Here you go.
NFS_LDSale_email_06.gif

It's 30% OFF select items From 8/27 - 9/9. They'll display SALE signs to let you know which items are on sale. It's usually, 30% off lowestticketed price.
If you receive a postcard, it will indicate on the back of the postcard that you can take an additional 20% off a certain item.

Hope that helps.

Went to my local Nordstrom rack (LI, NY) not to much but they had these three shoes

Sharkley Remix "Air huarache" sz 9 - 10
xl318397-171_fr.jpg

Nike House of Hoops Exclusive Sweet Classic "LA Courtside" sz 12
dsc_2962-crop-500x281.jpg

Air Blue Chip supreme sz 7.5
blue01.jpg

Originally Posted by Beamer2101

Went to my local Nordstrom rack (LI, NY) not to much but they had these three shoes

Sharkley Remix "Air huarache" sz 9 - 10
xl318397-171_fr.jpg
saw alot of those at the Long Beach Rack for socal heads

Originally Posted by young hova

Here's the stuff that caught my eye:

2009-08-22201815.jpg

Info and style number on those white dunks? and was there similar looking dunks with different colors besides those two?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

NOTHING IN NIKEFIND FOR:

cdp 1
cdp 3
cdp 4
cdp 8
cdp 11
cdp 12
cdp 16
cdp 20
and......
Nubuck 12's (in a lot of niketowns, but no outlets)

Figured I'd do a little work just to make sure nothings out there
laugh.gif

Edit:
Also nothing for:

Eggplant Foams
Blue half cents
Raging bull suede 5
Raging bull black 3M 5
dmp celtics 1
dmp bred 1
blue am 1 retro (2009 release)
red am 1 retro (2009 release)

Men's Waterproof Duty Boots $9.99 Was $104.99

Other stuff

They have a lots of other stuff, just search the clearance section. Savings up to 90%

MagLite[emoji]174[/emoji] Water-Resistant Solitair $1.99 Was $9.99
Tactical Shorts . . . Reg $34.99 NOW $1.98
Boots Reg $89.99 NOW $9.98
Tactical Vest Reg $99.99 NOW $19.98
Tactical Knee & Elbow pads Reg $9.99 NOW $1.98

* Padded collar for comfort
* Anodized quick-lacing eyelets
* Porelle[emoji]174[/emoji] bootie is waterproof and breathable
* Taibrelle[emoji]174[/emoji] lining absorbs perspiration and resists mildew
* Steel shank for stability and instep support
* Vibram[emoji]174[/emoji] outsole gives solid footing in any terrain
* Lightweight and cool, black leather upper with 1000 denier Cordura[emoji]174[/emoji] nylon shaft
* Anodized quick-lacing eyelets

I think there were some other dunks but the colors were weird and the prices for em weren't that great so I can't remember them. I can tell you thatthe other color dunks weren't similar colorway shoes, they more 3-colorway dunks in an unmatching fashion from what I remember. Don't know the codes onthe dunks, I'm pretty sure they're wmns dunks if that helps.

When I took the pics of the zen 95s, I had thought that was actually a pretty good price because I had never seen zen 95s before and figured they retail thesame as regular 95s. Its still a good price, but not the 50% off that I thought it was when I originally seen them in the store.

thanks room112, preciate it.

San Ysidro UpDate

saw a few sample terminator off the HASH wall in sizes 9 & 10
Sharkleys in CW above was FSR --- $69.99
Black Nike Witness Tees M-XXL

and pretty much the same stuff they had last week...

I don't know if anyone cares to know, but the Jordan Gatorade editions dropped at a supermarket up here in Boston (Shaws) and they are one sale 10/$10.There are 6 editions and each of the 3 flavors have 2 editions (Red, Yellow, and Blue).

Back
Top Bottom