Official AUGUST 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 20% off NDC Clearance til 8/23

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

some mentionables i saw at Primm Nevada on my way back from vegas was black and silver uptempos for 55 bucks pretty much a FSR...saw some random sizes of the white/black/purple Pippens on hash wall for 39.99 no 10s or 9s...a couple of 8.5, 10.5, and 11s (not sure if any bigger sizes are there)....KD2 OKC and white/blue cw for 79.99 i believe....umm and the typical jordan fusions, alphas etc.

Las Vegas Outlet off charleston has the kobe V HOME cw for 99.99....i believe both outlets, like other outlets, have the half cents silver for 99.99

those are the mentionable ones that i remember off the top of my head....im getting out of the shoe game for the game of marriage so didnt pick anything up, lol but i still like to browse.

both outlets have basically the same stuff as bigsupa pics

Are you sure the Pippens were 39.99? I just called they told me it was 59.97.
yes because i held 2 10.5s in my hands with price of 39.97 or 39.99 and i ended up not getting them...i especially remember the price of $40 bucks because i was stoked to find them at that price; i dont believe they have other cw of the pipps there...these were on the hash wall and were marked 39 and some change...so that person must have been lying OR it was for a different size that didnt have the same price tag (odd if you asked me but it happens).

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

some mentionables i saw at Primm Nevada on my way back from vegas was black and silver uptempos for 55 bucks pretty much a FSR...saw some random sizes of the white/black/purple Pippens on hash wall for 39.99 no 10s or 9s...a couple of 8.5, 10.5, and 11s (not sure if any bigger sizes are there)....KD2 OKC and white/blue cw for 79.99 i believe....umm and the typical jordan fusions, alphas etc.

Las Vegas Outlet off charleston has the kobe V HOME cw for 99.99....i believe both outlets, like other outlets, have the half cents silver for 99.99

those are the mentionable ones that i remember off the top of my head....im getting out of the shoe game for the game of marriage so didnt pick anything up, lol but i still like to browse.

both outlets have basically the same stuff as bigsupa pics

Are you sure the Pippens were 39.99? I just called they told me it was 59.97.
yes because i held 2 10.5s in my hands with price of 39.97 or 39.99 and i ended up not getting them...i especially remember the price of $40 bucks because i was stoked to find them at that price; i dont believe they have other cw of the pipps there...these were on the hash wall and were marked 39 and some change...so that person must have been lying OR it was for a different size that didnt have the same price tag (odd if you asked me but it happens).

Originally Posted by offbad

^price match

im sorry i just recently got back into outlet hunting. stores price match????? say what?
eek.gif

check your local marshall's. i just got lebron soldier 3 TB for only $39.99
great shoe for playing basketball

check your local marshall's. i just got lebron soldier 3 TB for only $39.99
great shoe for playing basketball

407-396-0500
PLEASE CALL AFTER 2PM TRUCK JUST PULLED IN FROM WHAT I HEARD...

nike-air-penny-3-iii-white-eggplant1.jpg

$79.99

407-396-0500

$79.99

Originally Posted by bigsupa

407-396-0500

$79.99

Yes along with some spizikes but will not be available for sale until WEDNESDAY morning.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

407-396-0500

$79.99

Yes along with some spizikes but will not be available for sale until WEDNESDAY morning.

Those Eggplants were HOH only or did all footlockers get 'em? i haven't seen 'em..

Those Eggplants were HOH only or did all footlockers get 'em? i haven't seen 'em..

^^i've seen them around at various foot locker and footactions. which spizikes did they get and how much were they?

^^i've seen them around at various foot locker and footactions. which spizikes did they get and how much were they?

wait those dunk high goldenrods were at the outlet for 50? sorry just a lil confused I thought those came out a long time ago

wait those dunk high goldenrods were at the outlet for 50? sorry just a lil confused I thought those came out a long time ago

Originally Posted by twostripestiger

No, those Black/Pinkish Purple/Goldenrod Lows were $50.

Originally Posted by twostripestiger

No, those Black/Pinkish Purple/Goldenrod Lows were $50.

Back
Top Bottom