Official AUGUST 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 20% off NDC Clearance til 8/23

Just ordered those Black/Blue Penny 3's for $41.97 from Santa Fe, NM. The employee said they still have a bunch.

Just ordered those Black/Blue Penny 3's for $41.97 from Santa Fe, NM. The employee said they still have a bunch.

For any size 8 heads out there....

Eastland mall (Cbus, OH) had the Infrared VI pack for $250 at FNL & Eggplant Foams for $130 at FTL

For any size 8 heads out there....

Eastland mall (Cbus, OH) had the Infrared VI pack for $250 at FNL & Eggplant Foams for $130 at FTL

Originally Posted by nyrican23

fyi , just called and was told by Brian said no weekend orders (fri,sat,sun) they will hold till monday to do the orders. said they have about 6 in each size. if mod wants to delete go ahead i was just passin info along.

Originally Posted by nyrican23

fyi , just called and was told by Brian said no weekend orders (fri,sat,sun) they will hold till monday to do the orders. said they have about 6 in each size. if mod wants to delete go ahead i was just passin info along.

Does anybody know what cleats they are selling at Marshalls right now?

I live 2 hours away from the nearest Marshalls and calling a Marshalls can be pointless.

Does anybody know what cleats they are selling at Marshalls right now?

I live 2 hours away from the nearest Marshalls and calling a Marshalls can be pointless.

Mister Friendly...are you talking about soccer, baseball, or football cleats?

The local Marshalls around here only has football NB cleats for 9.99 and a very limited size run of adidas scorch (last yrs model) for 19.99. I would suggest that if you are looking for football cleats check out your local Ross. All of the Ross's around my area have carried Super Speed 3/4's, lows, Vapors, Huarache 2K4's, & LT's. Only problem is it is VERY hard to find anything below a sz. 11. If you can find your size or you're above a sz. 11 all the above cleats are marked at 14.99.

The local Marshalls around here only has football NB cleats for 9.99 and a very limited size run of adidas scorch (last yrs model) for 19.99. I would suggest that if you are looking for football cleats check out your local Ross. All of the Ross's around my area have carried Super Speed 3/4's, lows, Vapors, Huarache 2K4's, & LT's. Only problem is it is VERY hard to find anything below a sz. 11. If you can find your size or you're above a sz. 11 all the above cleats are marked at 14.99.

Originally Posted by langfor5

Thanks....Yeah I know Ross has alot stuff  there but the only problem is that I can drive to a Marshalls but a Ross is like 8 hrs away from me right now. I was hoping Marshalls might have something because I remember they got the Huarache 2K4s last year.

With Ross are the selection of cleats mainly 7 stud or TD bootm?

Originally Posted by langfor5

Thanks....Yeah I know Ross has alot stuff  there but the only problem is that I can drive to a Marshalls but a Ross is like 8 hrs away from me right now. I was hoping Marshalls might have something because I remember they got the Huarache 2K4s last year.

Houston Premium Outlets has:
-Air Max Total Uptempo Black/Neon $55
-Air Max Total Uptempo Black/Red $55
-Pippen I Black/White/Purple $55
-Pippen I Brown/White $75
-Lebron VII White/Red NFW $80
-Huarache Blazer 2k4 Black/White $25
-Air Max 1 Air Attack Baby Blue Canvas $52

Houston Premium Outlets has:
-Air Max Total Uptempo Black/Neon $55
-Air Max Total Uptempo Black/Red $55
-Pippen I Black/White/Purple $55
-Pippen I Brown/White $75
-Lebron VII White/Red NFW $80
-Huarache Blazer 2k4 Black/White $25
-Air Max 1 Air Attack Baby Blue Canvas $52

Sawgrass Mills South Florida:
Black/Volt Uptempos $59.97 FSR
Spiderman Kobe 4 $59.97 FSR
Black Penny $79.99 FSR
Black/Red Uptempo $74.97 FSR
White/Blue $69.97 FSR
Silver/Black $54.97 FSR
And alot of Recent Forces for $54.99

Sawgrass Mills South Florida:
Black/Volt Uptempos $59.97 FSR
Spiderman Kobe 4 $59.97 FSR
Black Penny $79.99 FSR
Black/Red Uptempo $74.97 FSR
White/Blue $69.97 FSR
Silver/Black $54.97 FSR
And alot of Recent Forces for $54.99

Honestly I would say its about 50/50 for both. Maybe more TD. If you're really looking for a cleat and wear at least above a 10.5 you are more then likely going to find something.

Honestly I would say its about 50/50 for both. Maybe more TD. If you're really looking for a cleat and wear at least above a 10.5 you are more then likely going to find something.

Johnson creek, wi still has fsr of eggplant penny 3s for 79.99. Black/ red uptempos fsr 37.97. Scattered sizes of the black/ blue penny 3 for 37.97. Also fsr of flightposite II all black for 44.99

Johnson creek, wi still has fsr of eggplant penny 3s for 79.99. Black/ red uptempos fsr 37.97. Scattered sizes of the black/ blue penny 3 for 37.97. Also fsr of flightposite II all black for 44.99

Thanks for the info on Johnson creek. Just ordered the black-red uptempos. I was told they still have plenty left.

Thanks for the info on Johnson creek. Just ordered the black-red uptempos. I was told they still have plenty left.

check your local Hibbett Sports...

some colorways of Air Max 09s are on sale for 79.99. they're also running a promotion where if you buy one red tag shoe you get the 2nd for 50% off. that could mean two pairs of AM09 for $120! the Roanoke VA store had men's pairs of white/blues and black/golds in limited sizes.

Back
Top Bottom