Official AUGUST 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 20% off NDC Clearance til 8/23

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

^ Those are mids

080318_1_p.jpg

These are what are $50. These are SB Lows.

Originally Posted by rawdog805

HareJordanTwentyThree wrote:will not be available for sale until WEDNESDAY morning.

which spizikes are they?? Any idea and price??

$89.99

release-infrared-spizike-1.jpg

There should still be Kobe V Del Sol (7.5-11) and Eggplant Penny III (8-13) available still. Both $79.99

Originally Posted by rawdog805

HareJordanTwentyThree wrote:will not be available for sale until WEDNESDAY morning.

which spizikes are they?? Any idea and price??

$89.99

release-infrared-spizike-1.jpg

There should still be Kobe V Del Sol (7.5-11) and Eggplant Penny III (8-13) available still. Both $79.99

Santa Fe, NM Update:

White/Purple Penny 3 $79.99 FSR
All Black Penny 3 $41.97 Almost FSR
BRED Alpha 1 $64.97 Almost FSR- No 13's
Uptempo Max Black/Red and Black/Silver $54.97 Almost FSR on both- No 13's
White/Black Hyperdunk Low $64.99 FSR
N7 Trash Talks $100 FSR
Black/Purple Hyperfly $79.99 FSR
White/Black/Volt Hyperfly $79.99 FSR
A few different colors in AF1 Lows $54.97 FSR
Saw a couple of Goadome Samples on the Hash wall for $21.97

Not much apparel they have a bunch of Jordan shirts for 2 for $25

Santa Fe, NM Update:

White/Purple Penny 3 $79.99 FSR
All Black Penny 3 $41.97 Almost FSR
BRED Alpha 1 $64.97 Almost FSR- No 13's
Uptempo Max Black/Red and Black/Silver $54.97 Almost FSR on both- No 13's
White/Black Hyperdunk Low $64.99 FSR
N7 Trash Talks $100 FSR
Black/Purple Hyperfly $79.99 FSR
White/Black/Volt Hyperfly $79.99 FSR
A few different colors in AF1 Lows $54.97 FSR
Saw a couple of Goadome Samples on the Hash wall for $21.97

Not much apparel they have a bunch of Jordan shirts for 2 for $25

these are at South Chi for $31, pretty much a fsr

286trpv.jpg

oh and these are on the hash wall for $41.97, scooped a 9,
There was a size 8, 9, and a 9.5 left.
b5jij7.jpg

these are at South Chi for $31, pretty much a fsr

286trpv.jpg

oh and these are on the hash wall for $41.97, scooped a 9,
There was a size 8, 9, and a 9.5 left.
b5jij7.jpg

i don't post in niketalk too much, but here's my contribution.

Footlocker in Burbank, ca has the atlantic blue Penny II's for $109 (not sure what sizes they have left, didn't get to ask. the displays were size 10 and 10.5 if that's any indication). i know that's still a little high, but there's a $15 off a purchase of $50 or $30 off a $100 purchase coupon that FL vip card members should've received in their mail or email.

after the coupon, it's $79.99 +tax.

i don't post in niketalk too much, but here's my contribution.

Footlocker in Burbank, ca has the atlantic blue Penny II's for $109 (not sure what sizes they have left, didn't get to ask. the displays were size 10 and 10.5 if that's any indication). i know that's still a little high, but there's a $15 off a purchase of $50 or $30 off a $100 purchase coupon that FL vip card members should've received in their mail or email.

after the coupon, it's $79.99 +tax.

Folsom, Ca:

I remember seeing these but in white in scattered sizes on the wall. I believe they were 34.99 or 39.99. This was like saturday or sunday.

they had the same DWIll on the side but the black was white. same graphics and same numbers.

pic courtesy of HOOD17

Folsom, Ca:

I remember seeing these but in white in scattered sizes on the wall. I believe they were 34.99 or 39.99. This was like saturday or sunday.

they had the same DWIll on the side but the black was white. same graphics and same numbers.

pic courtesy of HOOD17

Stuck in Des Moines, IA for work & will have a little time on Saturday before my flight. Anyone know if the Nike Outlet up in Williamsburg has anything worth driving up for or if they ever do?

Stuck in Des Moines, IA for work & will have a little time on Saturday before my flight. Anyone know if the Nike Outlet up in Williamsburg has anything worth driving up for or if they ever do?

Over the weekend Vegas outlet had fsr of infrared spizikes and blk/cmt spizikes. Also Miami color way of penny II around $100, and a lot of other stuff. Lebron 7, penny 3, etc...

Over the weekend Vegas outlet had fsr of infrared spizikes and blk/cmt spizikes. Also Miami color way of penny II around $100, and a lot of other stuff. Lebron 7, penny 3, etc...

Back
Top Bottom