Official AUGUST 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 20% off NDC Clearance til 8/23

What is the style code for the goldenrod sb's you are talking about?
are they these? 
080318_1_p.jpg

or these,
080120_1_p.jpg

What is the style code for the goldenrod sb's you are talking about?
are they these? 
080318_1_p.jpg

or these,
080120_1_p.jpg

some mentionables i saw at Primm Nevada on my way back from vegas was black and silver uptempos for 55 bucks pretty much a FSR...saw some random sizes of the white/black/purple Pippens on hash wall for 39.99 no 10s or 9s...a couple of 8.5, 10.5, and 11s (not sure if any bigger sizes are there)....KD2 OKC and white/blue cw for 79.99 i believe....umm and the typical jordan fusions, alphas etc.

Las Vegas Outlet off charleston has the kobe V HOME cw for 99.99....i believe both outlets, like other outlets, have the half cents silver for 99.99

those are the mentionable ones that i remember off the top of my head....im getting out of the shoe game for the game of marriage so didnt pick anything up, lol but i still like to browse.

both outlets have basically the same stuff as bigsupa pics

some mentionables i saw at Primm Nevada on my way back from vegas was black and silver uptempos for 55 bucks pretty much a FSR...saw some random sizes of the white/black/purple Pippens on hash wall for 39.99 no 10s or 9s...a couple of 8.5, 10.5, and 11s (not sure if any bigger sizes are there)....KD2 OKC and white/blue cw for 79.99 i believe....umm and the typical jordan fusions, alphas etc.

Las Vegas Outlet off charleston has the kobe V HOME cw for 99.99....i believe both outlets, like other outlets, have the half cents silver for 99.99

those are the mentionable ones that i remember off the top of my head....im getting out of the shoe game for the game of marriage so didnt pick anything up, lol but i still like to browse.

Nike-Dunk-Mid-Pro-SB-Black-Yellow-1.jpg

I'm sorry, when you said Goldenrods I was thinking of these. THESE were at the Clinton Outlet for either $60 or $70.

The ones mentioned above (The actual Goldenrods) were indeed there for $50.

Nike-Dunk-Mid-Pro-SB-Black-Yellow-1.jpg

I'm sorry, when you said Goldenrods I was thinking of these. THESE were at the Clinton Outlet for either $60 or $70.

The ones mentioned above (The actual Goldenrods) were indeed there for $50.

They have had those snakeskin dunks since about june 29th, and they have bloody gums since then too, not sure how many pairs still left but worth checking out

They have had those snakeskin dunks since about june 29th, and they have bloody gums since then too, not sure how many pairs still left but worth checking out

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Are you sure the Pippens were 39.99? I just called they told me it was 59.97.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Are you sure the Pippens were 39.99? I just called they told me it was 59.97.

damn it sucks that every nor cal outlet i been to the penny 3 black/blue and garnett 3 black/blue are 79.99 and other non norcal outlets have um for less
frown.gif

damn it sucks that every nor cal outlet i been to the penny 3 black/blue and garnett 3 black/blue are 79.99 and other non norcal outlets have um for less
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom