Official AUGUST 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 20% off NDC Clearance til 8/23

pimp.gif
wink.gif
THE LIMITED BRANDS (OLD NAVY, PIPERLIME,GAP, BANNANA REPUBLIC, ATHLETA) IS HAVING A FRIENDS AND FAMILY EVENT STARTING AUGUST 26-29. IT 30% OFF. JUST HEADS UP U CAN USE THE DISC AT THE OUTLETS AS MANY TIME AS U WANT.

FYI IT WORKS ONLINE TOO!!!! 

pimp.gif
wink.gif
THE LIMITED BRANDS (OLD NAVY, PIPERLIME,GAP, BANNANA REPUBLIC, ATHLETA) IS HAVING A FRIENDS AND FAMILY EVENT STARTING AUGUST 26-29. IT 30% OFF. JUST HEADS UP U CAN USE THE DISC AT THE OUTLETS AS MANY TIME AS U WANT.

Originally Posted by reakeon23

pimp.gif
wink.gif

is there a coupon code? or printable you need or is it going to be in-store and online?

pimp.gif
wink.gif

is there a coupon code? or printable you need or is it going to be in-store and online?

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

pimp.gif
wink.gif

just like nike u need a card, but associate for 1. i got one from an employee at a local store.there was a stack siting on the check out area  

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

pimp.gif
wink.gif

just like nike u need a card, but associate for 1. i got one from an employee at a local store.there was a stack siting on the check out area  

Footlockers have the Wht/Red VI's on sale for $109, if you use the $30 off coupon it comes up with $79 total. Copped my size 9.5 there.

Footlockers have the Wht/Red VI's on sale for $109, if you use the $30 off coupon it comes up with $79 total. Copped my size 9.5 there.

SF BAY AREA HEADS: Ross on Market street in Downtown SF has the White Penny II's as mentioned above..had several pair each of Sz 9,10,10.5,11,11.5 & 12.  
happy.gif
 $44.99

SF BAY AREA HEADS: Ross on Market street in Downtown SF has the White Penny II's as mentioned above..had several pair each of Sz 9,10,10.5,11,11.5 & 12.  
happy.gif
 $44.99

up a few posts was said he got his AJ VI white varsity red for 109 - 30% off = 79.  The website says 149 still.  Are all the footlocker b&m stores at 109?  thanks

up a few posts was said he got his AJ VI white varsity red for 109 - 30% off = 79.  The website says 149 still.  Are all the footlocker b&m stores at 109?  thanks

Johnson Creek
(920) 699-4950

Just ordered the Uptempo 97 and White & red VI sz. 13 . Both were 79.99. The guy said there getting the black & red VI's Monday. The only other VI's they had were Pistons and Oreos.

Thanks a lot freshbottoms and all the people that put in input. Much appreciation.

Johnson Creek
(920) 699-4950

Just ordered the Uptempo 97 and White & red VI sz. 13 . Both were 79.99. The guy said there getting the black & red VI's Monday. The only other VI's they had were Pistons and Oreos.

Thanks a lot freshbottoms and all the people that put in input. Much appreciation.

Originally Posted by JOaRiDrAN23

all the footlocker b&m stores in my city have them for $109.  was also able to use the coupon on a 2nd pair of infrared am90s + a can of sneaker protector to get them for $75 out the door (w/ tax)

Originally Posted by JOaRiDrAN23

all the footlocker b&m stores in my city have them for $109.  was also able to use the coupon on a 2nd pair of infrared am90s + a can of sneaker protector to get them for $75 out the door (w/ tax)

Just got into using this service over the phone and ordered the black/purple Pippen I for $50 shipped to my crib. Big thanks to everyone who contributes to the thread.

I was in the Rehoboth Factory Store yesteday and they didn't have too many things. But they did have the Anniversary Jordan II's in a nice size run for $99.99...not sure if anyone wanted that or not.

Just got into using this service over the phone and ordered the black/purple Pippen I for $50 shipped to my crib. Big thanks to everyone who contributes to the thread.

I was in the Rehoboth Factory Store yesteday and they didn't have too many things. But they did have the Anniversary Jordan II's in a nice size run for $99.99...not sure if anyone wanted that or not.

San leandro clearance

Flightposite 2 all black - 31.97. I only saw size 7.5 left
Air max 2010 triple volt - 89.99 I onl saw a sz 8.5, 9.5, 10s
Aj spizike grapes - 89.99 limited size run
Aj 2010 d-wades - 89.99 limited sizes
Air max uptempo black red - 79.99 I only saw sizes 12 & 14

San leandro clearance

Flightposite 2 all black - 31.97. I only saw size 7.5 left
Air max 2010 triple volt - 89.99 I onl saw a sz 8.5, 9.5, 10s
Aj spizike grapes - 89.99 limited size run
Aj 2010 d-wades - 89.99 limited sizes
Air max uptempo black red - 79.99 I only saw sizes 12 & 14