Official August PICKUP POST.. vol. 100 + degrees everywhere

Those OG Pippen 2's are just nuts. I don't think they ever got a retro to look quite right in terms of shape and materials. That, plus too many trash retro+ colorways and they tanked, but I'd love to see them get it right for the Pippen 2's and Pippen 3s.

mannnn can someone please point me in the direction of the Air Flow please

Dope pickups on those French Blue 7s, never been into plus colors but those were dope

Ray 13s are nice as well

Good stuff NT, haven't bought shoes in about 3 months, feels weird but my savings account approves.

New Pickup's both DS im good on jay's till the concord drop 
pimp.gif
 no Air Randy 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

398131874.jpg

398131872.jpg

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Gifts from the good people at Nike Basketball, "Flamingo Lebron lows". These are much better in person.
WANT
No pic quoting, remember?
Am I the only one that thinks these are terribly tacky?

NOPE! Your not the only one...

dope pickups NT
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

almost sold on those lebrons....just not sure what i'll do to 'em yet. they sure as heck ain't staying that way.

goodlooking out on these Los
smokin.gif

....#$%^&+ finally....just one more pair to go
devil.gif

6054180722_a8ef0602b6_b.jpg

6054180734_b42277f7da_b.jpg

The Lebron low "Flamingos" are actually pretty nice in person. I was skeptical at first as well. From what the people at Nike basketball told me there's was like 500 something odd pairs made.

Nike Lunarflow Hypergamer. Something new from Nike. These are set to come out later on this year.
tumblr_lq3j8iPQMB1qaf7o7.png

tumblr_lq35whCEpC1qaf7o7.png

YO!

French blue VII's
pimp.gif

Ay, Ty I was just looking at those on your tumblr. Bruh, get back at me on that last p/m I sent you.

DF!!!

Picked up a couple of things today..

My Mac Book Pro went out a couple of days ago, so I got another laptop....Dell Latitude E5420. Waiting on my 1TB Sata HD to replace the damaged HD on the Mac. 
mad.gif

I just ordered this Mitchell and Ness NYC Met Track Jacket.

5568_417_ANYMGF_1_M.jpg

Back
Top Bottom