Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

some online website, really legit? i never seen white tag like that before. can someone explain the quality of the jersey?

Who likes Kelenna Azubuike? I don't but I like Jeremy Lin. Hah this jersey was originally a Monta Ellis Road Authentic that I stripped and had made into a Jeremy Lin. Now I know he never wore this actual jersey but who cares, if Spike Lee can wear inaccurate jerseys, I can too. HAH I originally had plans to make this into a Baron Davis but the way Lin has been playing recently, I got caught up in Linsanity and decided to make it into a Lin. Gerry Cosby's does excellent work. I just dropped off my Timberwolves blank to make into a Latrell Sprewell. Should be ready in 2 weeks. 

I'm toying with the idea of selling it though because I'd like a New York Knicks Jeremy Lin rather than a Golden State Warriors Lin. We'll see how the rest of the season goes. If the Knicks make it into the Playoffs this year, I might sell it around that time. Odds are I'll keep it though.

just picked up today
526587_270927509653123_100002076294271_606724_604938693_n.jpg

Here is my newest pickup and my oldest jersey...

James Worthy Los Angeles Lakers Sand Knit. The really rare thing about this jersey is the size, its a size 48 and fits like a 48 or a 50! Rarely do you see a sand knit jersey in that size. It is my first sand knit jersey, and I absolutely love it!

Did you have the back numbers and name re-customized? I noticed with some Sand-Knits that the numbers are placed a little high on the back, thus leaving little room for a name.

i bought it like that. looking at the lettering and the inside stitching, it looks like the name worthy was sewn on afterwards, but the #42 was there originally (not 100% sure but i think this is the case). if this is the case, since the jersey is bigger than most sand knits, they may have placed the number differently on this jersey.

Originally Posted by x016x

Who likes Kelenna Azubuike? I don't but I like Jeremy Lin. Hah this jersey was originally a Monta Ellis Road Authentic that I stripped and had made into a Jeremy Lin. Now I know he never wore this actual jersey but who cares, if Spike Lee can wear inaccurate jerseys, I can too. HAH I originally had plans to make this into a Baron Davis but the way Lin has been playing recently, I got caught up in Linsanity and decided to make it into a Lin. Gerry Cosby's does excellent work. I just dropped off my Timberwolves blank to make into a Latrell Sprewell. Should be ready in 2 weeks. 

I'm toying with the idea of selling it though because I'd like a New York Knicks Jeremy Lin rather than a Golden State Warriors Lin. We'll see how the rest of the season goes. If the Knicks make it into the Playoffs this year, I might sell it around that time. Odds are I'll keep it though.
Did you strip it yourself?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CaptainKicks

nerd.gif
Yeah, it's not that hard actually. All you need really is a seam ripper that you can buy at a Walgreen's or a Target. A pair of scissors can also do the trick but patience is the real thing you need. The Ellis letters wasn't so bad but the number 8s though took a pretty long time. I recommend putting on some Netflix while you do it because it does get a little tedious quickly. I frequently look up cheap authentics online to strip and make into other players. You still wind up paying less for authentics this way in the long run. I'm currently trying to get a Spurs Away jersey to make into a Stephen Jackson. If anyone here has a Spurs Black Authentic jersey in a size 40 or 44, hit me up.

Originally Posted by CaptainKicks

nerd.gif
Yeah, it's not that hard actually. All you need really is a seam ripper that you can buy at a Walgreen's or a Target. A pair of scissors can also do the trick but patience is the real thing you need. The Ellis letters wasn't so bad but the number 8s though took a pretty long time. I recommend putting on some Netflix while you do it because it does get a little tedious quickly. I frequently look up cheap authentics online to strip and make into other players. You still wind up paying less for authentics this way in the long run. I'm currently trying to get a Spurs Away jersey to make into a Stephen Jackson. If anyone here has a Spurs Black Authentic jersey in a size 40 or 44, hit me up.

Why cant anyone ask for a Hawks blank?
ohwell.gif

@blackred
so what's the deal with adidas swingman? at least it's legit and not fake. i think swingman R30 much better than previous one

^ To be honest I'm not too familiar with the different types of Adidas swingmans and/or R30's.

I thought they might be looked down upon because their not Authentics which most every one prefers.

I'm just looking for something with decent materials and stitched names and numbers to wear in the summer time.

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Anyone ever purchased from rawl123dzr on the 'bay?

Is his stuff legit? See a few Adidas swingmans for cheap (I know, they're adidas swingmans)

* Edit

I just compared pics of a rawl123dzr blue Wizards swingman to locopatri's who's supposed to be legit and they seem quite different. Loco's look better.... http://myworld.ebay.com/locopatri/?_trksid=p4340.l2559

post a link to the seller? i cant even search sellers on ebay anymore they changed stuff around

Back
Top Bottom