Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

6879935186_79baa4f716.jpg

Shipping the Sonics blanks to STT tomorrow

thanks for the info...that KD jersey is one of my grails, i never was able to grab one back then.....lemme know how STT works out

also...EPS seems slow, are there any alternatives for getting blanks done?

I currently don't own any NBA authentics, but I'm looking into a couple and I can't quite decide what size I should be looking for. I'm 5'10 155lbs and I definitely don't want a baggy fit. As far as Nike Champion go, should I be looking into a size 40 or 44. As for adidas, I have a swingman, and It's a size S and fits perfectly. But I'm looking into a pre rev30 Lakers blank authentic and its a 44, unsure of how it might fit since I feel like adidas runs bigger? Any help would be appreciated, thanks

Any idea of authenticity on this jersey. Friend of mine got it from Shaq's old shooting coach.
4rt383.jpg

o0uno7.jpg

That Jordan jersey is legit. Back in the early 90s, Champion released some numbered limited edition pro cuts w/autographs for different players, that Jordan may be the most valuable one.

Copped the Orlando Magic and the Chicago Bulls warmups (size 44).
Feel like I should've got one as a 48 and one a 44 tho... oh well.

I think I'm gonna pass on the warm ups; I really want that Nash Suns rookie jersey which means I'm prob dropping $300 
eyes.gif

How do the warmups fit? my regular jackets are usually a medium. I have a feeling I'll need a 44 but that !**$ is a wrap in the Bulls already. I thought the Knicks was a 50th anni?

roll.gif
@ M&N's camera, looking like !**$ was taken with a Sidekick 1 camera.

Originally Posted by drunkmonk36

+9 body length on that Jordan Limited Edition!?

Its a +3 length.  I am having a hard time finding out if the autograph is legit though. (I know this is the wrong topic to ask this in)

Back
Top Bottom