Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

new alternate. thoughts?

Anyone have had experience with EPS, can you let me know how good of a job they do? I need to convert that ASG jersey into an MJ. I've never had a jersey customized by EPS before. After they removed the old numbers and name plate, does it leave imprints and can you tell that there were different names/numbers that were removed?

spurs alternate is terrible....unless they're making room for logos/ads

i hope you are wrong about that, but agreed bad alternate. since their main colors are black, white and silver. they should add a little color. maybe this instead, with the fiesta trim up the sides. it is an alternate after all.

Last edited:
Please, if someone can confirm if these jerseys are legit:

I know, this seller is from Hong-Kong.
happy.gif
But looking at the Adidas size tag(s) and tag(s) attached on the back neck with holograms on them they should be legit?
ohwell.gif

And I also saw in his feedbacks that he bought some jerseys from US legit seller fullmoonjerseys!

Take a look also at the first jersey on his listing - Arenas Road Authentic Jersey 48!
There are triple-layer numbers and legit size tag just as on Authentic jerseys but the material is the same as on Swingmans! This shouldn't be Authentic jersey?
ohwell.gif

Hologram tag attached on the back neck confuses me moreover! It also looks legit.

------------------------------------------------------------------

One more check: is this one legit, please?
I wouldn't say it is looking at the lettering...
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Wade: LEGIT

Arenas: LEGIT, not every team wore dri-fit or dazzle material. at that time the Clippers, Wizards, and Knicks were the only teams left wearing Mesh jerseys.

all those swingman look good to me, clean size tags and everything.

I wasnt questioning fullmoonjerseys authenticity, i know the products are authentic, just wondering about the business tactics. But ill just continue to be skeptical. Either way ill still buy due to the great stuff he has. which brings me to my next question

I bought a blank from fullmoonjerseys and i received the tracking information from him. Now when i check the tracking, under USPS, it is listed as "first class-mail" and in the shipping times from the ship notice fullmoon sent me, first class mail takes 2-5 days. The item was shipped on september 8. On the usps track and confirm page it says the expected delivery was September 13, today is the 20th. For the last 6 days i have checked the tracking, the info has not changed once, says the item has been at the same location for pretty much a week. Now i dont have a problem waiting but the tracking is telling me i should of expected it a week ago and my item is not moving anywhere. I tried calling usps customer service but all i can do is check the status and even then it wont tell me where it is. should i be worried?

I wasnt questioning fullmoonjerseys authenticity, i know the products are authentic, just wondering about the business tactics. But ill just continue to be skeptical. Either way ill still buy due to the great stuff he has. which brings me to my next question

I bought a blank from fullmoonjerseys and i received the tracking information from him. Now when i check the tracking, under USPS, it is listed as "first class-mail" and in the shipping times from the ship notice fullmoon sent me, first class mail takes 2-5 days. The item was shipped on september 8. On the usps track and confirm page it says the expected delivery was September 13, today is the 20th. For the last 6 days i have checked the tracking, the info has not changed once, says the item has been at the same location for pretty much a week. Now i dont have a problem waiting but the tracking is telling me i should of expected it a week ago and my item is not moving anywhere. I tried calling usps customer service but all i can do is check the status and even then it wont tell me where it is. should i be worried?

id be worried, maybe it got lost?

i recently had a package from a site get lost for the first time ever.

And what's with a pretty poorly executed stitching of the back number "3"? You can see that white layer of twill is not clear-cut. It's a quite imprecise indeed.

Don't you think so? This jersey is doubtful for me...

And what's with a pretty poorly executed stitching of the back number "3"? You can see that white layer of twill is not clear-cut. It's a quite imprecise indeed.
Don't you think so? This jersey is doubtful for me...

maybe i dont understand but i fail to see something wrong with it.

jerseys arent done 100% perfect, trust me.

if you want, try and get better pics for me. but tag looks perfect as well as everything else.

maybe i dont understand but i fail to see something wrong with it.
jerseys arent done 100% perfect, trust me.
if you want, try and get better pics for me. but tag looks perfect as well as everything else.
Ok. I trust you!
smile.gif

Thanks!

a couple of times i've had packages delayed for 2 weeks, but i eventually got them. it may be held up at a distribution center, i'd give it another week.

and the wade looks legit to me as well, reebok made crappy jerseys so that would explain the poor stitching.

fake, plus authentics NEVER have that silver lining on the inside neck.
Thanks! I thought so.

Please if someone can confirm once again this Rev30 Heat Swingman is legit so I can finalize the purchase? It's not that I don't trust wasawasa's expertise
happy.gif
, but last time I uploaded live links ant not the photos. So perhaps a lot of you might not even open that link.

I wonder if all of this Rev30 Swingman jerseys should have the tag with NBA holograms on it attached on the back neck?
eyes.gif
I don't see it on this one although it says "NWT" at the item description? Or is it there?

I want to ask something else. Maybe it's something very familiar but I'm a newbie about this
grin.gif
:

1. What does it mean when you say that jersey is Pro-Cut? Is that the one that was made specially by certain player's measures?
eyes.gif

2. What are the Hardwood Classics jerseys actually? Is it the same thing as Mitchell & Ness? New jerseys made in the classic style? 

Last edited:
Wade looks good to me

Hardwood classic just pretty much stands for a retro.

Yes pro-cut is essentially a game jersey and a players size and length.

hardwood classic name and logo is used on all items that are made in retro form.

Mitchell and Ness only makes retro jerseys so it will always have hardwood classic on the jersey as its part of this tag.

Back
Top Bottom