Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

@wasawasa

Could you please answer on my previous question?
smile.gif

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
he shill bids, which is very illegal.

does fullmoonjerseys do that? Everytime i bid, dam near milliseconds i lose even with a large gap and then just a minute later i get a second chance offer. It just seems to suspect, its happened a few times already.

Funny j4tw story. I lost out on a magic oneal pro cut and I told the guy that if the seller does not pay, please keep me in mind. He hits me a little later saying that the guy who won sent an email asking if he could please back out of the purchase. He tells me I will relist the auction at a buy it now and will do it right now. He tells me I will send you the link as soon as its up. I'm bored at work and figure I'll keep refreshing his page that's lists his auctions. A few moments later the auction pops up. I think everyone knows where I'm going with this lol. I hit buy it now, hit commit to buy, and soon as I do it some red writing came up saying I was blocked from bidding. My first though was maybe my account got messed up some how because there is no way someone can find an auction that fast a win it. I check back and jerseysforthewin won it.

On the flip side before he was ever mentioned in this thread, he put up a Jordan jersey I was stalking on eBay, and soon as I went on I asked for a buy it now and he cut me a deal about $150 bucks lower than I've ever seen on eBay b4. I was very happy.

Last edited:

does fullmoonjerseys do that? Everytime i bid, dam near milliseconds i lose even with a large gap and then just a minute later i get a second chance offer. It just seems to suspect, its happened a few times already.

no, he doesnt need to. he a big time seller. tons of people know of him, his products and his auctions. hes got tons of buyers. you are just getting sniped.

no, he doesnt need to. he a big time seller. tons of people know of him, his products and his auctions. hes got tons of buyers. you are just getting sniped.

plus he will offer a second chance offer because he has more than 1 of the same product. it saves him time for relisting over and over. I had it happen to me as well and he explained that he had a ton of the same item.

happen to me too lately, and suspect the same thing
mean.gif

maybe after a few round of shill, and the fantastic ended price became reality.. he never has to shill again to raise the the price.

just like j4tw

@bjede: the yellow trim? still a regular irregular

fullmoonjerseys is legit. i would never hesitate to buy from him/her/them. I bought something, recieved feedback instantly after payment and always have my questions answered in less than 10 minutes.

fullmoonjerseys is legit. i would never hesitate to buy from him/her/them. I bought something, recieved feedback instantly after payment and always have my questions answered in less than 10 minutes.

it may be time to move on from jerseycentral, its basically controlled by one guy who isn't around and who doesn't care about it, but yet won't give up control of the site. i'd rather start from scratch and have a site that is run properly.

i guess we should all embrace it and be thankful we got a new jersey site. I hope everyone starts joining it and what not. I want the place to be popular again, the owner isnt a nutcase and wont abandon the site.

Back
Top Bottom