Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Not a regular poster in here either, but browse it often enough to see how annoying you are with your questions. Like it has been said before, your questions get answered but then you keep asking practically the same question over and over and over and over like a broken record just like you are doing now.

Honestly, i think you are practically answering your own question when you keep stating that the jersey in question is legit, but it has irregular tags / missing tags / or whatever. So there you have it, and if you don't want to buy it because a tag is missing then don't buy it. sheesh. I am about to just block you in this thread so I can enjoy it again without having to read your posts.
I haven't seen my question was answered in any post...
eyes.gif

You're just repeating the jersey is legit over and over.... Don't know why...

Did I even ask if it's legit? I KNOW THAT!

But all of you just keep ignoring my question saying the same thing - it's legit.

Last edited:
I haven't seen my question was answered in any post... :rolleyes
But all of you just keep ignoring my question saying the same thing - it's legit.

Last edited:
I haven't seen my question was answered in any post...
eyes.gif

If the jersey is legit, the rest doesn't matter. If you don't like a jersey because a tag has something wrong with it, then don't bother with it and move on to the next. None of us here knows what goes on in factories or when these items are in others possession. Stuff happens that we can't explain.You continue to beat a dead horse by bringing that stuff in here. If the jersey is legit, the tagging doesn't matter. If you don't like it because of that, find another.

Just copped this Lebron Home jersey for a pretty good price. Looking to start up my authentic collection again.

Just copped this Lebron Home jersey for a pretty good price. Looking to start up my authentic collection again.
Those were all released with the 6 in the center and not far right as they were supposed to be. I wouldn't even consider it a variant or factory second because Adidas released all Black and White versions with this mistake. Nice pickup. 

im sure you can find another place to do it quicker. All that would need to be done is remove the number carefully and place it in the correct spot using the same number.

if you have a trustworthy/good tailor or something or sports jersey store that does stuff for local/high school teams im sure they could do it as well.

do some research, the jersey will look 10x better done correctly.

I know this is a swingman and not an authentic, but I'm seeing so many fakes online..... This looks good to me, but I mean anyone who actually owns the 8403 Pinstripe jersey or anyone with some insight can confirm these?

thanks again NT

Those were all released with the 6 in the center and not far right as they were supposed to be. I wouldn't even consider it a variant or factory second because Adidas released all Black and White versions with this mistake. Nice pickup. 
thanks I'm going to just leave it the way it is. It doesn't bother me and all of these were made this way. I got it for $80.

Ok enough with the legit checks, especially freakin swingmans

I'm on board for people who legit have been in this thread but ENOUGH

Rant over

I know this is a swingman and not an authentic, but I'm seeing so many fakes online..... This looks good to me, but I mean anyone who actually owns the 8403 Pinstripe jersey or anyone with some insight can confirm these?

thanks again NT

LEGIT Swingman. But the seller overprice them. $100+ bucks for a swingman nike....not worth it. You can find authentic champion pinstripes for not much more.

why aren't the knicks wearing the green uni's for St. Patricks day?

maybe they are done wearing them?

like also what happened to that green week the NBA did a couple of seasons ago where teams like the nuggets, bulls, bobcats wore green versions of their jerseys.

hated those jerseys, did they stop just when they went with revolution 30? i cant remember if they wore them the last 2-3 years.

i dont know how im blanking with that

Back
Top Bottom