Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

because you have been doing it for months and you still cant figure it out, its not that hard.

most of the legit checks on here are people who come across a jersey they wanted but never owned any jerseys so they need help.

You buy jerseys all the time, by now you should know whats fake and whats real especially with all the help we have given you.
I can't figure it out? lol When was the last time I was asking for LC? I even don't remember. A long time ago actually. My post we talk about is even not LC!

I said jerseys are legit but I've never came across the tagging like that! Have you?

I have a bunch of jerseys of the same tape and I've also seen a lot of those. But not a single one with the tagging like that!

Is it forbidden to ask for the help in that case? Is this the LC?

Why didn't you explain me that issue in short if you're already familiar with that? If thought that there was no need to ask that?

We could avoid all this undesired talk and hard feelings...

I've never seen the tagging like that and I've never seen any talk regarding it at any board!

If you did, I'd be very grateful if you could explain me it...
wink.gif

its pretty much a legit check, you said the jersey is legit but your asking about the tagging?

it shouldnt matter. If the jersey itself and everything else is legit then what is it?

im not here to argue, this is my last reply about the topic.

its pretty much a legit check, you said the jersey is legit but your asking about the tagging?

it shouldnt matter. If the jersey itself and everything else is legit then what is it?

im not here to argue, this is my last reply about the topic.
I also don't want to argue. It'd be better if you could tell me your opinion and try to help me...

But that's obviously not your intention...

And yes, there are also some legit jerseys with irregular tagging (or some other detail), aren't they?

Have you even read my post in whole?

I said that I'm wondering if that's some production run error? Or is that still regular tag used in some specific season/production run or whatever?

Tell me honestly, do you know anything about that issue?

Last edited:
The tagging doesn't matter if the jersey is legit anyway. There are so many oddities when it comes to tagging that you'll drive yourself nuts by focusing on it.

Last edited:
The tagging doesn't matter if the jersey is legit anyway.
You can't say it doesn't matter.

The tagging is one of the clues the jersey is legit, isn't it?

I wouldn't say that the legit jerseys of the same style and brand have different tagging!

All of you just talking about my question but none of you have actually tried to answer it.
mean.gif

Last edited:
I also don't want to argue. It'd be better if you could tell me your opinion and try to help me...
But that's obviously not your intention...

And yes, there are also some legit jerseys with irregular tagging (or some other detail), aren't they?
Have you even read my post in whole?
I said that I'm wondering if that's some production run error? Or is that still regular tag used in some specific season/production run or whatever?

Tell me honestly, do you know anything about that issue?

You say you're 95% sure its legit, so obviously the tagging is the cause of your doubt. How is that not a LC? As much as you try to disguise it, its an LC.

You can't say it doesn't matter.

The tagging is one of the clues the jersey is legit, isn't it?

I wouldn't say that the legit jerseys of the same style and brand have different tagging!

All of you just talking about my question but none of you have actually tried to answer it.
mean.gif
So....its... a.... LC, right??
eyes.gif

So....its... a.... LC, right??
eyes.gif
I've already said it's not.

But consider it as you wish.

I explained above what was the point of my question - the tag on the legit jersey. Is it the regular one used in some specific season/production run? Or is it simply production run error?

It you don't understand this, unfortunately I can't help you.
wink.gif

Once again, even a few words of explanation would be appreciated.

Better then this off-topic talk...

Last edited:
Bro. I really don't think you understand how unbearable you come across in here. I'm not even in this thread that much but most of the time I come in this thread you are asking some king of question about a jersey's authenticity and then you keep questioning and challenging people that actually provide you with information to help you. It's like you demand answers to every little question about every little thing about every single jersey. It's beyond obnoxious at this point...

Bro. I really don't think you understand how unbearable you come across in here. I'm not even in this thread that much but most of the time I come in this thread you are asking some king of question about a jersey's authenticity and then you keep questioning and challenging people that actually provide you with information to help you. It's like you demand answers to every little question about every little thing about every single jersey. It's beyond obnoxious at this point...

/thread

I have a couple of Champion pro cuts with no year tags and a couple without the NBA logo. I know they're legit and thats what matters.

You wanted some info on the tagging before pulling the trigger on these jerseys that you believe to be legit. If they're legit, does it really matter, dude?

If you had already bought them and wanted some info on them thats different. But you're OCDing over tagging and its not the first time.

NICE
pimp.gif

is this from the miami team store? you have the black one?
Thanks. Yea that's from the team store. Crazy thing is they put up one of the all blacks leftover from last season at some point last week. I checked on Saturday morning and someone bought it because the jersey was listed but you couldn't add size to cart. If you are reading this post, please post pics!

Oh well let's see what they come out with next season.

i always wanted to see what the retail blackout authentic looks like....and i've been subscribed to miami's team store for a while and they never have discounts :frown:

Hey I guys Im looking for a never nuggets gold authentic jersey, I can't seem to find any online. I have tried nbastore but they're still stocking the old alternates. They have some on altitude authentics which im assuming is their fan store as their fn site had a direct link to it. I just need to know if they ship internationally.

Thanks

I have a couple of Champion pro cuts with no year tags and a couple without the NBA logo. I know they're legit and thats what matters.

You wanted some info on the tagging before pulling the trigger on these jerseys that you believe to be legit. If they're legit, does it really matter, dude?

If you had already bought them and wanted some info on them thats different. But you're OCDing over tagging and its not the first time.

It matters to me obviously, don't you think?
wink.gif
That's why I ask.

You can pass over it but I couldn't, we are not all the same.

Please don't say such nonsenses, it's not OCDing, I just don't want to buy irregular legit jersey.

Do you understand now?

I really don't understand you in the last part...

Of course I want some info BEFORE pulling the trigger!
happy.gif
I wouldn't buy it if it's not as it should be.

If I've already bought the jersey then it's over!

Do you first use to buy fake jersey and then ask for LC?
grin.gif

Last edited:
It matters to me obviously, don't you think? :wink: That's why I ask.
You can pass over it but I couldn't, we are not all the same.

Please don't say such nonsenses, it's not OCDing, I just don't want to buy irregular legit jersey.
Do you understand now?

I really don't understand you in the last part...
Of course I want some info BEFORE pulling the trigger! :D I wouldn't buy it if it's not as it should be.
If I've already bought the jersey then it's over!

Do you first use to buy fake jersey and then ask for LC? >D

Not a regular poster in here either, but browse it often enough to see how annoying you are with your questions. Like it has been said before, your questions get answered but then you keep asking practically the same question over and over and over and over like a broken record just like you are doing now.

Honestly, i think you are practically answering your own question when you keep stating that the jersey in question is legit, but it has irregular tags / missing tags / or whatever. So there you have it, and if you don't want to buy it because a tag is missing then don't buy it. sheesh. I am about to just block you in this thread so I can enjoy it again without having to read your posts.

Not a regular poster in here either, but browse it often enough to see how annoying you are with your questions. Like it has been said before, your questions get answered but then you keep asking practically the same question over and over and over and over like a broken record just like you are doing now.

Honestly, i think you are practically answering your own question when you keep stating that the jersey in question is legit, but it has irregular tags / missing tags / or whatever. So there you have it, and if you don't want to buy it because a tag is missing then don't buy it. sheesh. I am about to just block you in this thread so I can enjoy it again without having to read your posts.

Agreed.

I know you mean you harm. NT has been a great resource to you - just don't abuse it or it turns on you.

Feeling the KJ back there, BTW.

Back
Top Bottom