Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

You can get an OG Champion Penny for cheaper. Why buy imitation when you can get the original?

anyways of curse its stitched, how ever the jerseys were that year they will be made the exact way. Stitched letter, numbers, and star. Orl-ndo not stitched.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

You can get an OG Champion Penny for cheaper. Why buy imitation when you can get the original?

anyways of curse its stitched, how ever the jerseys were that year they will be made the exact way. Stitched letter, numbers, and star. Orl-ndo not stitched.

isnt that what i just said (copycat)?
grin.gif
 i saw a rookie penny pro cut go for under $300.00, so i'd rather go for that than M&N

Originally Posted by Zyzz

anyuways of curse its stitched, how ever the jerseys were that year they will be made the exact way. Stitched letter, numbers, and star. Orl-ndo not stitched.

Zyzz email me, it won't let me respond from my phone, "[email protected]"

Well I can understand what you guys are saying but I dont like champion jerseys and it's not the value of it why I'm copping I'm just coping to rock with my foams not to offend anybody.........and I got a funny champion jersey story ill post later

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Well I can understand what you guys are saying but I dont like champion jerseys and it's not the value of it why I'm copping I'm just coping to rock with my foams not to offend anybody.........and I got a funny champion jersey story ill post later

so because you have foams you have to rock an anfernee hardaway jersey? sorry man, but that's just lame.. there are plenty of jerseys you can wear to match foams... besides who do you offend by not wearing a penny jersey with those?

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Originally Posted by sloanboy

so because you have foams you have to rock an anfernee hardaway jersey? sorry man, but that's just lame.. there are plenty of jerseys you can wear to match foams... besides who do you offend by not wearing a penny jersey with those?
eyes.gif
Ok..... i didnt mean that i was offending people by not wearing a penny jersey with foams i ment that the difference in rocking a champion (which i dont like) and a m&n jersey is not that serious to me i just figured it would be nice to rock a penny jersey with my foams i just wanted to know how a jersey was made not any opinions...... 

your not offending anyone by liking M&N, i can careless which you buy. Buying a champion will save you money but if you prefer M&N Penny then go for it. quality is good and havent heard a bad thing about the M&N Penny.

Anybody got some pro cut champion jerseys? Never seen them before...pics?

...and yeah, the Penny champion jerseys run a lot cheaper than the M&N version...minus well bro

just found my lakers pro cut shaq jersey brand new with tags whats the going rate they going for  forgot I had it all these years 

Originally Posted by 0n the grind

just found my lakers pro cut shaq jersey brand new with tags whats the going rate they going for  forgot I had it all these years 
which jersey is it? old lakers jersey or newer style? newer style they go for about $100-$150 IMO they had tons and i mean tons of them on ebay for going less than $100 but they are all gone now so prices have gone up but not much.

Sick jerseys - love any champion all-star jersey. Very rare. And how many of those Bucks jerseys are in existence? I've seen gamers but rarely a retail authentic. Would love to find a storage locker full of them or just a Ray Allen gold logo
smile.gif

Have a red Nike Chicago script Jordan swingman I completely forgot I had. Damn thing is 2x though.

Does getting a jersey tailored really work? It doesn't look "weird" (for lack of a better word) because they got rid of some of the length from the bottom?

How much would one go for? Figuring I'll get it altered if the tailoring is a solid option but I'm curious....

i dont even see stitching but yes they sometimes have the paper like material on the back but then again fakes also have that. My first ever fake i got which was a lebron has the paper on the back lol

cant wait to get my ray allen sonics authentic... even though he plays for the celtics, he was so sick when he played in seattle..

Back
Top Bottom