Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Originally Posted by Zyzz

pretty much impossible to find IMO, never seen another retail authentic other than mine.

Some guy on a board has a sample of it but has the #03 on it with SMITH on the back. I kinda wanted to buy it and make it into a Nash or maybe another Dirk but was scared that the jersey would get ruined with the stripping of the numbers.
Well, I wouldn't go that far. I haven't seen a 48 for quite some time, but some of the other sizes pop up every so often, a few 52s in the last 6 months or so.

Very limited though to say the least, always liked it in that campy sort of way.

Originally Posted by the12the22the32the4

pretty much impossible to find IMO, never seen another retail authentic other than mine.

Some guy on a board has a sample of it but has the #03 on it with SMITH on the back. I kinda wanted to buy it and make it into a Nash or maybe another Dirk but was scared that the jersey would get ruined with the stripping of the numbers.
Well, I wouldn't go that far. I haven't seen a 48 for quite some time, but some of the other sizes pop up every so often, a few 52s in the last 6 months or so.

Very limited though to say the least, always liked it in that campy sort of way.
authentics?where at? ive never seen any others and i check ebay everyday religiously.

Looks like somebody made a good offer on ebay...well...more money for me i guess:

img0226rm.jpg

Ugh at that Mavericks jersey. Only worn in one game in which they got smacked by the Lakers. I would have liked to have seen it more before Cuban retired it.

Did they ever make fake Starter jerseys because I'm about to pull the trigger on this jersey I've been looking for.

I dont think there are fake starters so you should be good.
i have never seen the lakers wear a starter jersey in '96, the year kobe got drafted.. yet there are still some "authentic kobe bryant rookie jerseys" made by starter

those arent fake but they arent authentics, they are a type of swingman jersey made at the time.

people have been playing a lot for those for some odd reason i guess thinking they are actually an authentic version when its really a modern day swingman.

I remember few years back nowitzki jerseys always in the clearance racks.. even remember picking it up looking at it. pausing.. then going.. "nahhhhh" then put it back.. respect his game, but just not a dallas mavs fan.. if i was as hardcore into jerseys as some of yall here, i prob wouldnt have hesitated in swooping..

I'm looking at getting an Iverson Rookie Authentic (Champion), would a size 44 be equivalent to a medium swingman now?

That Orlando jersey is/will always be dope. The stars on that jersey make it one of/if not
the most unique jersey I have ever seen.

reebok destroyed da star spangled magic jersey da last year they were around...da shoulders were TOO big and da ribbing was made smaller.

Brian...you are a beast...i want one soooooooooooo bad it's not even funny

Is the mcgrady 40 reallly super small? I have a penny 40 (pin stripes) and it's really slim...

lemme know if you're letting go of the mcgrady
frown.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Brian...you are a beast...i want one soooooooooooo bad it's not even funny

Is the mcgrady 40 reallly super small? I have a penny 40 (pin stripes) and it's really slim...

lemme know if you're letting go of the mcgrady
frown.gif

Thanks bro! The 40 fits pretty well for me. I'm 5'8'' 165 lbs. I guess it depends on how you like to wear your jerseys. Hope you find your McGrady soon!

just saw you post that on JC
laugh.gif
that thing is beautiful, id love to get that jersey a long with a Kobe.

Back
Top Bottom