Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I love these throwbacks as much as the next man, but I'm a little surprised everyone seems so willing to go for the swingman version. No way I'm paying 90 or 100 for a replica.

well they can only go for the swingman version, thats why.

Anyone have the beat on some authentic all star game shorts for the 2003 all star game? Either color. That's the one from Jordan's last game. I seen the originals in red on eBay, but the price was super high, and I don't think they will match the reebok jerseys anyway. Thanks!

those are pretty rare, the price will be very high regardless for those as well.

So i hit the local thrift shop and i found a massive amount of Lakers Mitchell & Ness jerseys. Chamberlains and West jerseys both purple and yellow. $19 each.

some still had tags attached but others were missing the year tags on the bottom.

they all seemed legit. i copped a purple chamberlain and I'm having it tailored. ill post pics when its ready.
Which thrift shop?

Pardon my ignorance, I thought you could only get the authentic all star jerseys at the venue in which they played the game. Very nice pick up from your local stadium. Nice box too.
i thought too i thought you could only get the all star authentic jersey from houston or nbastore.com. but the material on the numer is different compare to the custom one. I talked to them they said they only made very limited amout of these jerseys, probably only like 3 of each all star players of los angeles clippers or lakers. they box is like 5 pounds and the jersey is like 6 oz
laugh.gif

Pardon my ignorance, I thought you could only get the authentic all star jerseys at the venue in which they played the game. Very nice pick up from your local stadium. Nice box too.

well not always, teams usually DO sell jerseys if they have an all-star on the team. plus these were special procuts.

While I cruise NT on my iPad this ugly warriors jersey shirt ad follows me everywhere on this site smh.

Hey guys I just want to know since im new to collecting jerseys, I have just recently picked up some authentic rev 30 jerseys from the store. And I just want to know if you can dry clean them or what the best way to maintain and clean them? Thanks in advance

Hey guys I just want to know since im new to collecting jerseys, I have just recently picked up some authentic rev 30 jerseys from the store. And I just want to know if you can dry clean them or what the best way to maintain and clean them? Thanks in advance

I wash all my jerseys myself. Cold water, short cycle and hang dry.

I'm trying to look for an Adidas Soul Swingman for the old school Raptors with the Raptor on the front,  but I keep finding only Tracy McGrady.

Did Adidas ever make a Vince Carter one?  I'm looking for a Vince Carter one but not sure if Adidas ever actually released this

Anybody can shed some light,  Also how do these Adidas swingmans fit, true to size?

Last edited:
Whats up?  Here's some pics of what old authentic NBA jerseys I have left in my collection (alright I know the Webbers, Jordan, and Mourning arent technically NBA jerseys but they were NBA players and they are authentic Nike jerseys)    There used to be more but I sold off quite a few of them a couple years ago when I got hard up for cash....
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom