Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

wow that pinstripe swingman came off at $190 and the dude even charged $10 shipping. Nike is nice and all but Champion is so much better and it's cheaper

wow that pinstripe swingman came off at $190 and the dude even charged $10 shipping. Nike is nice and all but Champion is so much better and it's cheaper
Champion is pretty much a defunct company that sells sports bras. Nike is well... Nike. There is a reason for the difference in prices. 

Champion is pretty much a defunct company that sells sports bras.
champion still doing them, they just dont have any sports license anymore.

if i was them i would've BEEN paid for da NBA license to make stuff again and i'd retro all my old product..

i just copped this..

6a0b71e290e411e2bbed22000a9e28b0_7.jpg

that heavyweight procut mesh >>>>>>*

Last edited:
Hello everybody,

I am looking for a 90s Miami Heat Tim Hardaway jersey in size 40, preferable the black one. Should be a Nike or Champion Authentic.

If anybody has such a jersey to offer or any advice where I can find such a jersey then please send me a PM.

Thanks,

Spencer

A guy from a different forum is claiming reebok Authentic jerseys have been made in China
indifferent.gif
o...m...g...

And he keeps saying his Kobe jersey below is 1000000% authentic -.-"

Can anyone confim or have a word on this?
roll.gif

The "LAKERS" in the front looks a little too small to me...

but then again, i'm no expert....

A guy from a different forum is claiming reebok Authentic jerseys have been made in China
indifferent.gif
o...m...g...

And he keeps saying his Kobe jersey below is 1000000% authentic -.-"

Can anyone confim or have a word on this?
roll.gif
It's fake and they were all over ebay when reebok became the manufacturer. Pretty decent knock-offs with dri fit like material but def not the real thing. 

That Lakers is fake, font is doo doo

Ninja, that Pistons jersey is a problem!

and please take that Sonics jersey to the swingman thread :x

Hello everybody,

I am looking for a 90s Miami Heat Tim Hardaway jersey in size 40, preferable the black one. Should be a Nike or Champion Authentic.

If anybody has such a jersey to offer or any advice where I can find such a jersey then please send me a PM.

Thanks,
Spencer

I don't have one for sale, but the Champion one is impossible to find. I've seen some Nike versions on ebay in the past.

i think jerseys4thewin recently sold a champion tim hardaway in a 44 but that was the only one I have seen recently.

The numbers on my Vin Baker Away Supersonics jersey are two layers of twill, with gold embroidering stitching the two together. It looks like the Kemp jersey in post #1 are like this. On a couple sites I've seen that style, as well as three layered numbers (bottom to top, brick red, yellow and white) stitched to each other. There's an Ervin Johnson (Supersonics) jersey on post 6300 that looks like this. Does anyone have any idea which is truly authentic? I've tried looking for "Game Used" jerseys but I don't know if most sellers have any idea what they actually have. Thanks for the help!

Last edited:
That Lakers is fake, font is doo doo

Ninja, that Pistons jersey is a problem!

and please take that Sonics jersey to the swingman thread :x

My bad. New to this side of the forum. Did a quick search, didn't realize there was one.

Last edited:
The numbers on my Vin Baker Away Supersonics jersey are two layers of twill, with gold embroidering stitching the two together. It looks like the Kemp jersey in post #1 are like this. On a couple sites I've seen that style, as well as three layered numbers (bottom to top, brick red, yellow and white) stitched to each other. There's an Ervin Johnson (Supersonics) jersey on post 6300 that looks like this. Does anyone have any idea which is truly authentic? I've tried looking for "Game Used" jerseys but I don't know if most sellers have any idea what they actually have. Thanks for the help!

post pics?

i have no ide what your talking about :lol:

I wanted this jersey but I knew wasn't gonna win the auction.The auction ended at $306. :x
$T2eC16hHJIIE9qTYM,6wBRQUiDZ)RQ~~60_57.JPG

Oh well,I copped a different jersey instead.I'll reveal that jersey once I get it

i LOVE that wolves jersey man :smh:

this jersey fad has gotten outta hand, i remember when you could get that for half the price which is still ridiculous but damn.

ID KILL TO FIND A LAETTNER THO! i remember seeing one before.

Yeah my Kemp is like your Baker. I think most retail authentics were made like this, similar to Champion Jordan pinstripe authentics. Game used/issued always had the three layers of twill.

Some dude on an FB shoe group said he was getting 100+ Champion jerseys. Can anyone tell if these pictured are fake? Sounds too good to be true.

That KG is tough :smokin

Those champion jerseys look like a bunch of replicas in that picture from what I can see.

I don't have a sister, but you have a closet full of fakes with terrible tags. Goats who run into you on the dirt roads or sarajevo bahhh at you for those terrible tags.
Better for her...

This is just a confirmation of what an idiot you really are...
smokin.gif

Please don't reply to my posts anymore!

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom