Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

There's only 1 jersey on M&N that I would buy from the Father's Day sale. All the Toronto based teams/players I want (Raptors VC, Joe Carter Blue Jays) are sold out of size 40s. :smh:

Last edited:
just bit on the back in blue authentic on clippers store for 142.  my first authentic sleeved.  anyone got pics/feedback about their authentic sleeved jerseys in terms of fit/ feel?

just bit on the back in blue authentic on clippers store for 142.  my first authentic sleeved.  anyone got pics/feedback about their authentic sleeved jerseys in terms of fit/ feel?
i posted back in blue BG32 a few pages back. Really like the fit and feel. Sleeves can be a bit tight but overall very happy with it. I ended up getting twill # but some come with mesh

man, might have to get rid of my Durant jersey. Tried it on finally and its a little too big.

did they even have Mediums? :smh:

These are apparently the new Hawks jerseys for next season. Hate the lack of trim and hate that the kept the same font. Love the triangle pattern but it remains to be seen if it looks good in person. Still hate Adidas w a passion

hey guys just checking in to make sure regarding CHAMPION JERSEYS. they are m most likely legit ey? especially the screen ones correct since its not really economical to screen fakes?

hey guys just checking in to make sure regarding CHAMPION JERSEYS. they are m most likely legit ey? especially the screen ones correct since its not really economical to screen fakes?

How did you manage that? I've checked that page ever since Scal posted the link weeks ago and every authentic I looked at has been sold out.

These are apparently the new Hawks jerseys for next season. Hate the lack of trim and hate that the kept the same font. Love the triangle pattern but it remains to be seen if it looks good in person. Still hate Adidas w a passion
it's horrible

can't believe it's true...

and that hawk looks like a phoenix...

hope it's not a true

it's horrible

can't believe it's true...

and that hawk looks like a phoenix...

hope it's not a true
If that's the design I think it'll depend on how obvious or subtle the triangles are, but yeah my first reaction was similar to yours.

What's with the neon green trim??? They really should just go throwback style like they did against the Cavs the other night. Or utilize the circle Hawk logo more than just on the shorts.

I refuse to believe that. Neon green doesn't even make sense. Easily in the top 5 worst current NBA jerseys if true. :x

probably it's done, that's how new hawks unis will looks like
green is from other older atl uniforms (pistol pete era)

don't know what think about that triangles

it just looks horrible.

How did you manage that? I've checked that page ever since Scal posted the link weeks ago and every authentic I looked at has been sold out.

I just checked last night and BG and CP3 were both in stock all sizes so i jumped lol

Back
Top Bottom