Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Downsized my collection but this is what I have now. No group photo unfortunately. The Cavs jersey is a custom one I got in 03. And the Billups is a Nike In great shape that was a thrift find.

new sixers uniforms will looks like that (probably)

there will be phila instead of sixers on all unis

it's simple, but i'm not big fan of it. but mybe i'm wrong...

My Shrug arrived today and I'm super happy with it , which is just as well considering how much it cost! I dare say M&N did well with this one! :tongue:

Downsized my collection but this is what I have now. No group photo unfortunately. The Cavs jersey is a custom one I got in 03. And the Billups is a Nike In great shape that was a thrift find.
    I was thinking of buying that Starks. Do you like the way it fits ?

^ neck tag is just flipped up. pretty sure thats legit cuz why would anyone bother bootlegging a bobcats jersey

I thought the jordans like this without screen printing were fakes? 
nerd.gif

Taken from the Outlet thread and all props to @SNKRFollower for the information...

For any fans of 'Nique/the Hawks, Reebok outlet in Myrtle Beach SC has these Mitchell & Ness jerseys, L & XL (44 & 48, I believe), for $75. One of each that I saw...

So when did Reebok outlets begin to carry M&N jerseys?

Raptors team store has a sale going on right now. Authentics from 13-14 are 125. Picked up a Valanciunas for myself. They had ross, derozan, lowry, patterson, and james johnson in stock.

No mesh numbers, but i really dont mind as long as its not the cheesy looking twill that is patterned like its mesh. Its so tacky and swingman-esque, imo.

^^^ that as opposed to this...

What's up with @thethrowbackvault?

Appears to have some good deals, but then I spot a fake MJ M&N that he says is real?!

Anybody have a Jordan jersey sz 48 in champion or large in m&n I can buy? If not point me in the right direction I'm new in this thread I need some help

Back
Top Bottom