Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Legit check please!

Last edited:
hey im back in the jersey game and i wanted to cop 1998 nike Jordan Jersey from the ebay seller Thesofasurfer for 199.99 have anybody dealt with him and us he legit??/ he has no negative feedback..

hey im back in the jersey game and i wanted to cop 1998 nike Jordan Jersey from the ebay seller Thesofasurfer for 199.99 have anybody dealt with him and us he legit??/ he has no negative feedback..
he's legit but you probably won't see too many recommendations for him here

depends on what you call legit. 99% chance the jersey you are going to buy is a custom for that price. are you talking about those sz 56's with the finals patch?

ok, so who copped the KD XMAS jersey from nbaauctions?

$18,000 for the guy who fell on the floor in the final shot for the game haha

Last edited:
I promise this is my last post about this sad history, but happy to see that goodness of a communauty can still prevail today.

So, I confirm to all of you having received the refund, and have learned some lessons (those that move forward of course!).

I'm very grateful to have had the right to speak here, and  truly sorry to have ruined part of this thread, which I now hope to feed with much better quality posts...

Iverson Rookie Throwback Pro Cut

I promise this is my last post about this sad history, but happy to see that goodness of a communauty can still prevail today.
So, I confirm to all of you having received the refund, and have learned some lessons (those that move forward of course!).
I'm very grateful to have had the right to speak here, and  truly sorry to have ruined part of this thread, which I now hope to feed with much better quality posts...

Its all good fam cuz airmaximus just saved the thread with some absolute fire. Damn I would kill for that piece im stuck with the horrible M&N

He is known to sell customized jersey as originals. We can probably tell you more if you post a link to the jersey you are interested in. 

I don't post things in here with the intent to sell. There are a handful of collectors on IG or eBay that have those kind of funds. They also understand how rare unused Champion game jerseys are and the time it takes to source them and customize appropriately. These aren't Champion factory pro-cuts nor the exact sizes that the players wore on court. I like design and collecting and have certainly taken a loss on many jerseys as well. 

If I could find 200 of those PHILA at $300 well M&N would not exist and everything would be closer to what we want. Most people however like new with tags or the security of a major corporation producing them albeit incorrectly from time to time. Glad most people can appreciate unique items and I don't mean to offend anyone with marketplace asking prices.

Last edited:
I don't post things in here with the intent to sell. There are a handful of collectors on IG or eBay that have those kind of funds. They also understand how rare unused Champion game jerseys are and the time it takes to source them and customize appropriately. These aren't Champion factory pro-cuts nor the exact sizes that the players wore on court. I like design and collecting and have certainly taken a loss on many jerseys as well. 

If I could find 200 of those PHILA at $300 well M&N would not exist and everything would be closer to what we want. Most people however like new with tags or the security of a major corporation producing them albeit incorrectly from time to time. Glad most people can appreciate unique items and I don't mean to offend anyone with marketplace asking prices.

Appreciate the shares bro. Ive only ever seen one other phila rookie 50th and it was size 44 AI supposidly game worn and photomatched. I dont even know if any 42+2's exist even tho its well documented thats what he wore in the red away and white homes in 1996. Super rare piece that any AI fan can appreciate

I only can find this picture and its tough to make out what the jock tag says for size.

Well said sir.  

Back
Top Bottom