Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

that rose is fake,

logo on back should be sewn but heat pressed as wordmark

here's embroidered into jersey...

Has anyone told them it's fake? lol

They're resellers

They don't care and prob think they know their stuff.

Run into this every single time I've seen a legit seller that had a questionable item listed and they copped an attitude and basically called me an idiot which is why I've stopped doing it

They're resellers

They don't care and prob think they know their stuff.

Run into this every single time I've seen a legit seller that had a questionable item listed and they copped an attitude and basically called me an idiot which is why I've stopped doing it
Yeah I hear ya bro

Interesting post because it looks a lot like the swingman authentic hybrids that were sold in Asia for this ASG. I've posted someone else's pics below which have similar material and printed numbers. Again, I have never seen these sold in the US so I am uncertain. 
Thanks for the feedback man. The 2015 ASG version I have looks real similar to the 2017 ASG version in the pics you've shown. The tag says REP which I assume is Replica ('Swingman Authentic Hybrid' sounds way better though
tongue.gif
). I'm pretty sure they are legit (the seller definitely is) and the 'Asia Hybrid' theory makes sense. Both the seller and I are based in Germany btw. The workmanship on these jerseys is top notch, I personally find them much nicer than the old Rev. 30 and the new Climacool Swingmans... the tags, stitching, cut and material all just feels right.

Btw, my bad for posting this in the Authentics thread, I actually intended to make this post in the Swingman thread, which I eventually did, not realizing that I had already created such a big post in this thread.  Sorry fam, this last week has been kind of crazy and my mind is somewhat scrambled these days 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:

Thanks for the feedback man. The 2015 ASG version I have looks real similar to the 2017 ASG version in the pics you've shown. I'm pretty sure they are legit (the seller definitely is) and the 'Asia Hybrid' makes sense. The workmanship on these jerseys is top notch, I personally find them much nicer than the old Rev. 30 and the new Climacool Swingmans... the tags, stitching, cut and material all feels right.

Btw, my bad for posting this in the Authentics thread, I actually intended to make this post in Swingman thread, which I eventually did, not realizing that I created such a big post in this thread.  Sorry fam, this last week has been kind of crazy.
Has anyone confirmed in the other thread these are legit? I left open the possibility because jerseys are made differently for specific markets. 

No one has confirmed as of yet, the Swingman thread goes into hibernation at times 
smile.gif
 but lets wait and see...

@batman23  Duncan Authentic is super sweet! 

@StroShow  Grail for me. Super-dope jersey man! I wonder if I will ever get my hands on one (preferably 48 and away version).....probably never ever...ever ever?

Last edited:

No one was confirmed as of yet, the Swingman thread goes into hibernation at times 
smile.gif
 but lets wait and see...

@batman23  Duncan Authentic is super sweet! 

@StroShow  Grail for me. Super-dope jersey man! I wonder if I will ever get my hands on one (preferably 48 and away version).....probably never ever...ever ever?
Hell yeah! Thank you!
happy.gif

@StroShow
 Grail for me. Super-dope jersey man! I wonder if I will ever get my hands on one (preferably 48 and away version).....probably never ever...ever ever?

Thanks. Jason Williams, Shane Battier, Pau Gasol in that style seem fairly common. I'm sure there are some on eBay now. Had never come across a Swift before, though. And if you ever do come across a Swift in the away style you'll have to outbid me!

last NBA authentics I copped I sent em straight to EPS cuz I copped blanks (procut Utah Jazz 48+3 Reebok, L+2 Miami heat alternate, NBA in front) I'm turning em into LeBron & AK47 Rookie Jersey.

I did get Terrence Ross Toronto Black wishbone authentic too in a a L+2 NBA in front too but its regular smegular compared to whatever been posted lately...

I thought I saw talk about the eBay seller the sofa surfer the other day. Any issues with them?

Hi everyone. Been a minute.

Were there any officially released 2016-17 Lakers authentics of any current players?

Back
Top Bottom