Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

NBA Auctions finally done with the All-Star crud

great selection of playoff jerseys have gone up

THAT GIANNIS DEERHEAD GAMER :x

Last edited:
Hi,

Since this is my first post, I guess I should introduce myself.  Hi, Everybody! (Hi QuestForGlory)  I have mostly been a collector of NHL jerseys...mostly.  There have been a few NBA jerseys that I have always wanted and am looking for some guidance on verifying their authenticity.  I am looking for one of the most common fakes Champion Jordan Away Pro-Cut.  I have had little luck in finding information on the stitching on the inside on the jersey.  Can someone please let me know how the team name, number and NOB should be stitched on the inside of this jersey.  For example, I found these pictures online but they are different.  The first two are from one jersey and the third is from another.  The last picture has black stitching through the 23 on the back and the first does not.  Are both styles legitimate or was there only one way? 

Are there any other good ways to tell if a Champion pro cut is fake?   I know about the narrow bull's nose on the Champion tag on some fakes.

And one last question, what size pro cut did Magic Johnson wear?

Thank you all and nice to make your acquaintance

Hi,

Since this is my first post, I guess I should introduce myself.  Hi, Everybody! (Hi QuestForGlory)  I have mostly been a collector of NHL jerseys...mostly.  There have been a few NBA jerseys that I have always wanted and am looking for some guidance on verifying their authenticity.  I am looking for one of the most common fakes Champion Jordan Away Pro-Cut.  I have had little luck in finding information on the stitching on the inside on the jersey.  Can someone please let me know how the team name, number and NOB should be stitched on the inside of this jersey.  For example, I found these pictures online but they are different.  The first two are from one jersey and the third is from another.  The last picture has black stitching through the 23 on the back and the first does not.  Are both styles legitimate or was there only one way? 

Are there any other good ways to tell if a Champion pro cut is fake?   I know about the narrow bull's nose on the Champion tag on some fakes.

And one last question, what size pro cut did Magic Johnson wear?

Thank you all and nice to make your acquaintance

show a picture of the jerseys from the outside, it would be a lot easier to see if its legit that way.

Nice [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji]
Now hopefully they make retail on authentics somewhat reasonable, $300 be Wylin.

Might start going in on authentics again

what about teams with piss poor sales, I know a few didn't even sell authentics in the team store because no one bought them. most notably the pistons

maybe to start they will have some authentics in stock but aint so many people willing to throw out $300 for a damn authentic even if nike is cheaper

If it's not the accurate numbers they will find a way to screw up with more ads around the corner. There's always going to be that discrepancy between on court & retail. Might not matter to some but the majority of guys who drop money on authenics are the same guys who want the product to be exactly what pros wear.

Also what Zyzz said

TLDR: Not holding my breath for Nike to be the saving grace

Last edited:

The plot thickens...

Look what I found.
laugh.gif
 (screen grab wouldn't work)

But here's the best part: He listed it for $115 which is what I offered him yesterday, but after I realized I had an appointment and wouldn't be on my phone I just paid him the $150 BIN price so as not to miss a counter. So he refunded me, only to list it for less (only like $20 considering fees but still) and ruin his 100% feedback. 
roll.gif
that guy who sold it in facebook group is not dawgstockjerseys. 
wink.gif
 that was likely the original owner (guy selling it on offerup).

dawgstockjerseys (i guess you got his real name on paypal transaction) refunded you for a simple reason - he was selling the jersey that he actually didn't have, and when he wanted to buy it off of offerup, dude told him it was sold already. 
laugh.gif
 that's what he use to do in like 80%+ of his listings. some of guys here must be aware of that already.

Also retail price doesn't mean much when you have dude's overseas copping stuff you can't buy anywhere else. They can sell it for whatever they please and set the bar.

The question is will it continue to happen when Adidas is done

Last edited:
It doesn't make sense that the NBA, which is based in the us, would release jerseys exclusively outside of this country

It doesn't make sense but apparently that's what adidas did
I don't think Nike will be that stupid. Adidas botched the NBA deal, focused on Kanye and streetwear too much, can't win everything :lol:

Hi,

I found a Magic jersey for sale on ebay.  Does it look legit?  The seller is s**t**f.  Anyone know if he is reputable?  Thanks

how long is EPS running right now, does anyone know? looking to send off a 2010-style spurs blank. anywhere quicker than EPS besides jwc?

Back
Top Bottom