Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I thought he was referring to the black rev 30 alternate which technically minus the rev 30, no he didn't. the version of that jersey he wore was the wide sleeve with out the pipping

I think he means this "CHICAGO" version
I realized that was a possibility after I posted. They wore those his last season too though. Well, not those Rev30/Adidas but a black Nike jersey with "CHICAGO".

Last edited:
One of my wolves came in. I love the design but they did the paper thin material on these. :/

One of my wolves came in. I love the design but they did the paper thin material on these. :/

aren't all rev 30 basically paper thin? my only complaint had a few pairs when they got introduced and got rid of a bunch. Only ones I have no are the black nets shorts I got for like $25 NWT

aren't all rev 30 basically paper thin? my only complaint had a few pairs when they got introduced and got rid of a bunch. Only ones I have no are the black nets shorts I got for like $25 NWT

Naw. Of the pairs I have, these and the orange Suns ones are pretty thin. I'm not sure how well they will hold up over time.

Last edited:

Naw. Of the pairs I have, these and the orange Suns ones are pretty thin. I'm not sure how well they will hold up over time.

agreed, not sure if you wear them for ball or just casual. when I was playing basketball regularly they were getting thrown in the wash every single week and the old shorts held up pretty decent and I agree that was my first concern with the rev 30 was the longevity especially with the paper thin like material.

I haven't worn my nets much but they look fine for now

Sorry I know this probably is an obvious question to some of yall, but I'm thinking about hopping on that $104 Bulls Authentic sale, but is it really worth it since they have twill numbers?

Sorry I know this probably is an obvious question to some of yall, but I'm thinking about hopping on that $104 Bulls Authentic sale, but is it really worth it since they have twill numbers?

It's personal preference.
Ultimately, if you hate the twill then you can send it to be customized at EPS for like $85 plus shipping both ways.

Depends who you ask. First authentic I bought myself was a Lillard when the rev 30's were on sale like they are right now.

I'm happy I did cause now I know they fit and I've been grabbing more.

Speaking from a quality standpoint they are still great. If you're on the fence I'd say grab one lol. These are cheaper than a retail swingman if you think about it

Cool thanks for the replies guys. I've never owned an Adidas authentic so I'm new to this whole "Twill" and "Mesh" number difference.

custom authentic albeit front jerry is a nice deal too bad they really don't have anyone worth spending $100 for

Got the same thin twolves shorts, but I like the patch on it a lot... plus I prefer the thinner material in this hot heat... The grey shorts are game issued Mason Plumlee... Also thin like the twolves... The black ones are tyshaun taylor game worn and the white gerald green game worn... all have the three stripes of rubber on the inside waist band, but one is MUCH thinner than the other two.... Enjoy yours!  I'm wearing my twolves now! 

Got the same thin twolves shorts, but I like the patch on it a lot... plus I prefer the thinner material in this hot heat... The grey shorts are game issued Mason Plumlee... Also thin like the twolves... The black ones are tyshaun taylor game worn and the white gerald green game worn... all have the three stripes of rubber on the inside waist band, but one is MUCH thinner than the other two.... Enjoy yours!  I'm wearing my twolves now! 

Dope shorts!

I was thinking about the grey nets when I saw them but I caught too many items in a short time :lol:

What do You think about customize jersey to players never worn that kind of style ?

Allan Houston didn't play in that style rev30 Knicks... isn't that somehow weird, incorrect ? isn't be bether keep jersey style worn by players costomized jersey ?

technically he wore it...

allan-houston-landry-fields-and-cappie-pondexter-of-team-new-york-a-picture-id139924858

Just pulled the trigger on the authentic Miami alternate. Made it into a James 6. I'll take it for $110 even if it's twill.

How much of a difference is a Large from Medium?

Last edited:
Just pulled the trigger on the authentic Miami alternate. Made it into a LeBron 6. I'll take it for $110 even if it's twill.

How much of a difference is a Large from Medium?

Almost the same size.

I saved this photo from way back in the thread. The jersey underneath is a large

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom