Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I would say so. The pic looks traditional twill, can't see the mesh pattern. Which is it? Lol
It's no pattern on it. Def feels traditional. According to the tag when I got it, it was from the bulls team store.

The logos are all jacked up right. Anything else that it obviously fake.

Cut/shape, size tag placement, size of grizzlies logo, border thickness around numbers and name on back. It's all bad

Should look like this

21.jpg

22.jpg

Crap - thanks maximilian - guess I know what to expect at least.

I suppose I could always ship them to EPS next spring during the sale if they will still do mesh numbers. If I could source the mesh I could do them...pretty annoying. Oh well, I guess this is a fitting way to remember the Adidas regime.

I am sure next year or even towards the end of this year a lot of Cavaliers Adidas Blanks with the Jerry on the back will hit Ebay, then it should be super easy to do Mesh with EPS

Damn badboys2 -

Amazing collection, I love it. Is it just Metta jerseys that you horde or do you have other stuff too.

What's the breakdown on those, authentic, swingman, game worn, etc? Also, where did you find all those? lol

My fanatics order with twill numbers came in

20170720_000029.jpg
20170720_000041.jpg
20170720_000048.jpg

Bonus: Full Heat rev30 collection. Wade and Bosh are mesh from Heat store

20170720_000252.jpg
Hate how the red twill border line on the Haslem and black twill borderline on the James aren't thick and bold like the their mesh counterparts.

Still a nice pickup tho. Just took my Red alternate James to the tailor shop today

thx 4 good words!:smile:
Damn badboys2 -

Amazing collection, I love it. Is it just Metta jerseys that you horde or do you have other stuff too.

What's the breakdown on those, authentic, swingman, game worn, etc? Also, where did you find all those? lol

have some other jerseys too, like 90s pro cuts (mj, kb, penny) and a lot lakers jerseys, warm ups, shooting shirts etc, most of them game worn/issued
there's also about 50 pairs gw/gi nba shorts

most of those mwp jerseys(21) are game worn og game issued. 2 are customizated team issued blanks (black bulls, xmas knicks orange), 2 are pro cuts lakers white world peace #15 and xmas white #15. and 5 are customized authentics (prple and yellow world peace #15 rev30 lakers and knicks white, orange and latina.

some of them bought on ebay, some on auction sites like grey or bidami, but most of them get from other collectors or ppl with team connections

definitely would like to add some missing pieces (pacers 05/06, rockets red, lakers xmas from last 2 seasons) don't need finals or los lakers,
also would be nice if i could change authentics for gamers in the future, but will see what will be available. now i'm fulfilled and extremaly happy. that 30 is something!

since when you can make jerseys of people who no longer are on teams, on sites liek fanatic and nba store...didnt know it was possible

Back
Top Bottom