Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

20687106_1902021570063885_387619041822375936_n.jpg

20759090_1603629076354546_4148388699366752256_n.jpg

I think we all need to remember that its the team that decides these jerseys. So Nike isn't really to blame here.

But definitely seems that there were guidelines set out for the whole league in terms of logo placement and required logos (shorts waistband).

Overall though, not impressed at all with some of these re-brands that teams have gone for. Just a huge lack of originality or creativeness and theres so much you can do.

The way I see it whenit comes to a re-design you either take design cues from previous years or spend some actual time getting a new design right instead of it looking like it took 3 days and then had to be submitted for production.

Some of these jerseys look like straight AliExpress quality... I know we need to wait until we actually get these in hand but they really do look cheaply made. Hate how Nike markets their materials and tech as "lighter, faster, designs" when we all know the less materials used=less overhead cost.

What's the over/under on when Nike updates the jersey materials? Nike introduced the new Vapor Elites to most NFL teams this season after 5 years. Although Elite 51 is still fine imo.

That says something when the jerseys just debuted and I'm already looking toward the revision :rofl:

I think we all need to remember that its the team that decides these jerseys. So Nike isn't really to blame here.

But definitely seems that there were guidelines set out for the whole league in terms of logo placement and required logos (shorts waistband).

Overall though, not impressed at all with some of these re-brands that teams have gone for. Just a huge lack of originality or creativeness and theres so much you can do.

The way I see it whenit comes to a re-design you either take design cues from previous years or spend some actual time getting a new design right instead of it looking like it took 3 days and then had to be submitted for production.
I said this yesterday I think...go look at the Pistons old horse head jersey, the dino Raptors, hell even the original Grizzlies jersey's. Now...whether you like those designs or not, you have to admit that they just STOOD OUT and fully represented the teams at that particular time. I feel like even though I do like the overall aesthetic of these Nike jersey's, so much personality has been stripped from the jersey identity. There are few that you can't screw up (Bulls, Heat, Lakers, Celtics, Knicks, maybe others) but when teams like Phoenix, who had the AMAZING sunburst ball logo moves away from it completely...like what are we doing here guys? I don't know, just wish some of that individual POP was still on some teams uni's.

I said this yesterday I think...go look at the Pistons old horse head jersey, the dino Raptors, hell even the original Grizzlies jersey's. Now...whether you like those designs or not, you have to admit that they just STOOD OUT and fully represented the teams at that particular time. I feel like even though I do like the overall aesthetic of these Nike jersey's, so much personality has been stripped from the jersey identity. There are few that you can't screw up (Bulls, Heat, Lakers, Celtics, Knicks, maybe others) but when teams like Phoenix, who had the AMAZING sunburst ball logo moves away from it completely...like what are we doing here guys? I don't know, just wish some of that individual POP was still on some teams uni's.
Couldn't have said it better bro

I'm surprised the clippers did a new design considering they just did one shortly after they got a new team owner.

Rookie photo shooting

Attachments

• 214F62D4-7B42-441B-AF7F-4E6CBE4C748E-6181-00000877FA66770A_tmp.jpg
    214F62D4-7B42-441B-AF7F-4E6CBE4C748E-6181-00000877FA66770A_tmp.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 30
Also, Noticed that theyre wearing what looks to be elites. Is the Stance deal done?

Attachments

• lonzo nike.jpg
    lonzo nike.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 24
  • lakers backs.png
    lakers backs.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 24
  • lonzo nike.jpg
    lonzo nike.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 23
I mean they look more modern and they don't look bad, just liked the layered look.

still Kawhi authentic copped day 1

Clippers Big Upgrade! I hated these! Black & red jerseys looked like practice jerseys to me. They still need a new logo though. I hate the "newer" logo.
4902_los_angeles_clippers-home-2016.gif

7252_los_angeles_clippers-alternate-2016.gif

3833_los_angeles_clippers-road-2016.gif

Back
Top Bottom