Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Yeah a lot of his jerseys have weird DIY tagging. The result doesn't even make sense most of the time.
The Alex English is absolutely an old Mitchell & Ness - that NBA logo on the shoulder is from 2000 or thereabouts.

It's pretty evident Chuck does custom lettering and whatnot. But Dang. I didn't know he was switching tags like that. Passing that M&N English as Sand-knit is shady. wow.

Yeah, clicking that link, It was pretty clear that was an M&N. Just never ran across him doing something so obvious :lol:

Sad thing is that Run of the English is so well done, it wouldn't matter if it was M&N tagging.

C41046BA-ECBB-4CCC-A58A-8283815A840D.jpeg
E26B6D54-18D7-459E-A4CA-603935243D22.jpeg

Pickups from m&n thanksgiving sale

It's pretty evident Chuck does custom lettering and whatnot. But Dang. I didn't know he was switching tags like that. Passing that M&N English as Sand-knit is shady. wow.

Yes definitely shady. The champion size tag on the Wilkins looked off to me anyway, and it couldn't have been a gamer since Dominque didn't wear anywhere near that size. His customized jerseys don't sell that well at auction anyway, the vintage collectors are very knowledgable and savvy about what they buy and it's hard to get over on them.

Waiting for the Statement or Community Kuzma Authentics to release if they ever make it to the website.

Here is my authentic Hornets jersey. Got it from the NBA Store EU. Went today to the Jordan Brand store near Bastille in Paris, and they also had them, but full price. Color is pretty nice !
hornets18_1.png
hornets18_2.png

The Nike Store at the Champs Elysees in Paris sells the authentic versions of both Golden State blue and black jerseys, both Cavs red and black jerseys, Spurs black jersey, both OKC blue and navy jerseys, and Raptors red jersey. They also have swingman versions of the Rockets red jersey. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom