Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

@1978S Thanks, appreciate it.

Hahahaha Hahahaha Thanks, I wish I had the foresight to order as many different teams as I could back then.
All the great players/personalities of the '90s and the lack of basically any alternate uniforms in that era made that year really special.

I think we will almost certainly get the same thing on field in 2019 for the 100th ann. since those '94 jerseys were part of honoring the 75th but unfortunately, like the Color Rush ones, Nike will probably make it so the lower tier jerseys are all that are available at retail.

What do you mean you got it from the Steelers? They had this at the stadium or some **** and they sold it at an auction or on eBay or what?

Please tell every detail.

And I don't think they'll do it for the 100 year anniversary because of the stupid helmet rule that has been proven not to make a difference in concussions.

And I don't think they'll do it for the 100 year anniversary because of the stupid helmet rule that has been proven not to make a difference in concussions.
So true. That stupid helmet rule is why the bucs stopped wearing the creamsicles

What do you mean you got it from the Steelers? They had this at the stadium or some **** and they sold it at an auction or on eBay or what?

Please tell every detail.

The Steelers Memorabilia Manager (how cool would that job be) recently made an official team eBay account to start auctioning off game used or issued jerseys and it was among the first 3 or 4 listed.
The hologram I posted indicates that is where it came from.
nt grail hologram.JPG
Previously they had been selling them (not this one) on their website, with jerseys going as far back as the '66-'67 "Batman" jerseys.

You make a good point about the helmet rule, that would be disappointing.
However, in '94 all but 6 teams wore the same color helmet so it could simply be a case of swapping or removing decals and/or facemasks for most of them like some teams do now. (DEN/Color Rush, GB/throwback)

So true. That stupid helmet rule is why the bucs stopped wearing the creamsicles
Yeah, some teams like TB, SEA & PHI would be screwed unless they alter their helmets with a full wrap of some sort like you see on cars.

Besides EPS, are there any other reputable companies that can do MLB names/numbers? Was interested in customizing some dodger jerseys.

Damn that's crazy they're selling **** on eBay. I need to see if the Giants are selling **** on eBay.

I've seen a Twins Adam Thielen jersey also. lol

The Trubisky and Flacco are straight up disrespectful, given those numbers are retired for Ron Santo and Brooks Robinson! smh

Was there ever an official run of the White Authentic 1964 Jim Brown jerseys from M&N? I see one that looks great on eBay but I’m not sure if I ever saw a white version.

So it’s a customized blank?

I forgot they’ve been doing the flex base jerseys for a couple years now
Who knows who made it. Could have been an official store who didn’t notice or care that it was inaccurate, or a random buyer

Okay thanks, it’s not for me. It’s for someone else and it’s a great price.

I’m debating on this Stars and Stripe Stanton. I want one bad but I don’t want to spend $180 on a jersey. Haven’t done that in years.

Fanatics has really ruined my love for buying jerseys and gear. I can’t believe this **** was even allowed.

Back
Top Bottom