Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

20180716_213827.jpg Gonna become a Doc Halladay
20180716_214110.jpg 20180716_214415.jpg
Glad I finally found the blue alternate. Gonna keep it Jose Cruz Jr

Thanks guys ! One more question... I’m kind of new to the whole baseball jersey scene. I’m more of a basketball jersey guy, but I’ve been wanting a dodger jersey for years now. Finally deciding to bite. You guys think this is a good buy at $20 ?

yeah that is dirt cheap. it costs them more than that to make this jersey. if you dont want i might buy it lol.

yeah that is dirt cheap. it costs them more than that to make this jersey. if you dont want i might buy it lol.

thanks for the advice ! I got a little thrown off with this jersey because I noticed that the other authentic jerseys have a “mesh belt” on them. But I read somewhere that they started that in 2016. Am I right ? Another note, dude... I’ve seen some of your basketball jersey collection. I envy you haha

thanks for the advice ! I got a little thrown off with this jersey because I noticed that the other authentic jerseys have a “mesh belt” on them. But I read somewhere that they started that in 2016. Am I right ? Another note, dude... I’ve seen some of your basketball jersey collection. I envy you haha

haha thanks. they started using the "flex base" in 2016, where the bottom part has the mesh (looks horrible on pinstripe jerseys)>

haha thanks. they started using the "flex base" in 2016, where the bottom part has the mesh (looks horrible on pinstripe jerseys)>

Ahhh got it. Yeah i agree. That mesh bottom is teeeerrible, but I guess more functional for the players themselves. But once again, thank you ! I ended up grabbing it. Thanks for the reassurance !

Yeah, I know those ASG jerseys aren't cheap. They were going for like $350+ on MLB shop, so when dude was selling it on eBay, I was prepared to spend $125 tops, but luckily, only one other person bid on it, and they tried to do a last second snipe. I can't lie, eBay has been hitting this season

MLB has such bad resell, I feel bad for anyone who actually pays retail

steals to be had on ebay all day for that same jersey you want.

Back
Top Bottom