Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

MLB has such bad resell, I feel bad for anyone who actually pays retail

steals to be had on ebay all day for that same jersey you want.

qft
I've bought maybe 3 jersey from other sites, all my other jerseys come from Ebay.

Maybe another 2 from the Mercari app.

Got these from the Richard's sale for about $130 total. Can't say I am impressed with the new "authentics". For the price I got, I'm still happy.
JNEAL_VEGASKNIGHTS_1718HOME.jpg
JTMILLER_NYRANGERS_1718HOME.jpg
JTAVARES_NYISLANDERS_1718HOME.jpg

For what it's worth, dsg doesn't use authentic lettering. So their hockey jerseys are equivalent to a swingman jersey. The jerseys are "authentic" though.

For what it's worth, dsg doesn't use authentic lettering. So their hockey jerseys are equivalent to a swingman jersey. The jerseys are "authentic" though.
Nice pick ups. IMO the previous Reebok Edge 1.0/2.0 still superior to the Adidas in every way. The sewing, details and quality are top notch. Made in Canada too. They still sell (asking) for top dollars on ebay.

most of the retail authentics with Adidas use the Reebok premier print as mentioned unless you get directly from NHL stores or customizers (ice jerseys, cool hockey, philly express, EPS) etc. my devils ones were done by philly express, who already alters the teams jerseys. The team gives to ticket holders every 5 years jerseys to what number of seats you have. They came out great.

But hockey is the one sport in particular that the retail authentics in no way hold any weight compared to the actual on ice Jersey. Ended up with a one off Palmieri from Meigray (he only played one game in it due to jersey repairs) and it totally has a different feel to it. Any of the ones produced in Canada for on ice play are much much different. Same with Reeboks.

Ebbets doing their Mid Year Clearance sale. Tons of $99 Flannels and huge deals on other items. Thing are going fast

Grabbed the oriente hat and shirt for 125 shipped. Unmatched made in the usa quality, ebbets is a classy look if you're gonna rock jerseys

Screen Shot 2018-07-28 at 1.37.08 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-07-28 at 1.36.48 AM.png

I picked up this Carlton Haselrig (Steelers) game used and signed 1993 Pro Bowl jersey that I was able to photomatch.
I rewatched some of that game and he did a great job despite having to line up across from Reggie White.
haselrig front small.jpg

haselrig back small.jpg

It shows decent used for a PB jersey and has blood stains throughout.
blood auto.jpg blood body.jpg blood side.jpg
Due to off the field issues, Haselrig didn't have the most celebrated NFL career but is in the wrestling HOF with many accomplishments including being the only person in history to win 6 NCAA titles, defeating future gold medalist Kurt Angle and finishing with a record of 143-2-1 with a streak of 122 matches without a loss.
He had so much raw talent that he was selected in the NFL draft based solely on one workout that he was able to land through a friend with league connections, as he never even played a single down of college football. He also held a championship title fighting MMA in his 40s.

Had I not been a fool and passed on a '93 Barry Foster many years back (I wouldn't buy auto'd jerseys then) I would have 3/5 Steelers jerseys from that game. :smh:
(Technically, 6 played that year but I refuse to own a Neil O'Donnell jersey.)

You should do a DNA test on that blood. :lol: Would be dope if it was Reggie's or another star's.
Lol. I actually thought the same thing.
Dexter-Blood-Slide-Screen-Used-Prop-Beckett-95-_1.jpg
I'm going to finish rewatching the game to see if I can tell but, because the stains are on the front, back, sides and shoulders, Reggie's hand is actually the most logical source imo.

Back
Top Bottom