Official B l u - r a y thread - Confirmed: Lucasfilm preparing Star Wars box

Batman (1989) on Blu-ray (UK, All Region Import)

1044_3_large.jpg

1044_2_large.jpg

1044_10_large.jpg

1044_1_large.jpg

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by IndieSpice

Originally Posted by vtran27

torontoRaptor15 wrote:

i can see you really liked spiderman 3
laugh.gif
. thats what i was thinking.

i'm assuiing he got a copy with his ps3, then picked up the Spider-man Blu-ray boxset
Exactly. One of them came with my PS3, then I got the SM Trilogy on sale for $20. I couldn't pass that up even though I already had SM3because the first two movies were good.

Originally Posted by torontoRaptor15

Got my Planet Earth in the mail today from amazon.uk. 5 disk BBC Edition. It's really nice.
I ordered it too....Im hoping it will be here tomorrow
pimp.gif

So is this the new official blu-ray thread here on NT?

Last blu-ray ray thread I remember was the "Blu-ray What's The Difference. Is it worth upgrading thread" .

Picked up Lost season 3 and 4 on friday...
eek.gif
through a few Episodes sofar... story line not as good as season 2 though

Also picked up I Robot and Zodiac... popped I Robot on for a few minutes and it looked amazingPQ

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

So is this the new official blu-ray thread here on NT?

Last blu-ray ray thread I remember was the "Blu-ray What's The Difference. Is it worth upgrading thread" .
This is more of a discussion on the actual movies themselves. People in this thread know that Blu Ray is the new standard. Or will soon be.

This past couple of weekends have been a Blu Ray buying FRENZY!!! I've added nearly 15-20 Blu's.

Any reviews on Donnie Darko? Of the one's I've seen, they say PQ and AQ is horrible. I love this movie tho so I had to have it. Only $20 too.

I got my Planet Earth In

also picked up Nightmare Before Christmas, Ratatouille, and Rambo from CC over the weekend

^ the kingdon is 12.99 now, i may have to jump on that. good lookin out.

i just got KFP on ebay for 18, and step brothers from circut city for 20
happy.gif

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

^ the kingdon is 12.99 now, i may have to jump on that. good lookin out.

i just got KFP on ebay for 18, and step brothers from circut city for 20
happy.gif

thats a good price. one of the first Will Ferrel movies that i liked. im going to try and cop after work.

Picked up Men In Blakc and Apocalypto from CC for a total of like $28

Finally watching Planet Earth....never saw it on TV before and this is insane
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
....not only the PQ but how they filmed it

I swear, I have NEVER seen a movie that more people have owned/bootlegged before it's actual US DVD release than TAKEN. WOW.

JRP, glad you got on that Planet Earth. It really is mind blowing.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I swear, I have NEVER seen a movie that more people have owned/bootlegged before it's actual US DVD release than TAKEN. WOW.

JRP, glad you got on that Planet Earth. It really is mind blowing.
Yeah man its crazy...the PQ just adds to it.....How they shot like months of the same place and then they fill it in like with the snow andflowers is crazy
pimp.gif

50% off remaining blu rays at Circuit City right now. My local CC didn't have a whole lot left when I was there yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom