Official B l u - r a y thread - Confirmed: Lucasfilm preparing Star Wars box

Just copped Terminator:Salvation and Taken for $12 each with that target $5 off coupon. I just asked the lady to scan it and it worked
pimp.gif

Just finished Gladiator... yeah the PQ wasn't too good, but that was the first time I've seen it... great movie
grin.gif

This is the first time you've watched Gladiator crag?
eek.gif

Movie is a classic, I've seen it like 20 times
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Just finished Gladiator... yeah the PQ wasn't too good, but that was the first time I've seen it... great movie
grin.gif

eek.gif

first time? man you've missed out
ive watched it like 15+ times already

i just bought donnie darko, american history x and requiem for a dream because they were all like $10 each.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Just copped Terminator:Salvation and Taken for $12 each with that target $5 off coupon. I just asked the lady to scan it and it worked
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im picking up harry potter, cant beat it for 12.99
glasses.gif

just bought the hangover and batman anthology on amazon...its shipping tommorrow
pimp.gif
...i know what im doing while i recover on new years day!

so i have batman begins and the dark knight on dvd but i was thinking of buying them on blu-ray now...should i do it?...is it worth it?

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

just bought the hangover and batman anthology on amazon...its shipping tommorrow
pimp.gif
...i know what im doing while i recover on new years day!

so i have batman begins and the dark knight on dvd but i was thinking of buying them on blu-ray now...should i do it?...is it worth it?

yes

Just got a copy of "UP'' on Bluray. I must say, this is one of the best blurays Ive seen
eek.gif

$19 at Target with a free dvd copy
pimp.gif

720p works fine for me.......and it beats keeping all the discs around...and once you watch them, trust me, you won't tell much of a difference...........idunno bout the "far from blu-ray".......but, it's all good

My list for the moment......

and

and

Originally Posted by DigitalSix

720p works fine for me.......and it beats keeping all the discs around...and once you watch them, trust me, you won't tell much of a difference...........i dunno bout the "far from blu-ray".......but, it's all good

My list for the moment......

eek.gif
embarassed.gif

Guess its all a matter of opinion and what kind of TV you own... I put a lot of money into a 1080p 120hz TV... might as well get the most use out of it.

Looks like a lot of people got a Blu Ray player for the Holidays....hopefully we can keep this thread going

Originally Posted by jrp44

Looks like a lot of people got a Blu Ray player for the Holidays....hopefully we can keep this thread going
yeah, it seemed like alot of ppl got PS3's this xmas

Originally Posted by parada45

Donnie Darko on Blu ray was only $10 and the PQ was not all that
thanks for the heads up, i was thinking of purchasing as well for 10 bucks.

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

Originally Posted by parada45

Donnie Darko on Blu ray was only $10 and the PQ was not all that
thanks for the heads up, i was thinking of purchasing as well for 10 bucks.

I mean if you like the movie you should cop it

$10 for a Blue Ray is not bad

I watched Sleepy Hollow on the old Blu-Ray and it was rather impressive. Movie is decent but seemed like the type of flick that would be much better onsomething like Blu-Ray. Recommended viewing.

Back
Top Bottom