Official Baltimore Ravens vs. Pittsburgh Steelers, AFC Championship, Sunday 6:30, ROUND 3

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I hate Pukesburgh
go join another division, we're tired of beating your sorry team every time out.

sick.gif
at clark's hit... gotta go lower man, that's a dirty way to go in there. now you got yourself hurt too.
he's going full speed, there was nothing he could have done.....it was an incidental helmet-to-helmet

*I wonder if it's his leg....
clark has a history of going in high like that man.. he knew what he was doing there. hey, personally i love his spirit - i don't think he's trying to hurt anybody or himself, but he throws his body in there like that and people get hurt.. frequently.
he hasnt learned has he?? god, reverse those ROLES for once....
indifferent.gif
if you're talking about me, you realize i'm not defending clark right? i was the one criticizing the hit.

glad steelers fans were classy as they took him out, wishing him good luck and applauding.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I hate Pukesburgh
go join another division, we're tired of beating your sorry team every time out.

sick.gif
at clark's hit... gotta go lower man, that's a dirty way to go in there. now you got yourself hurt too.
he's going full speed, there was nothing he could have done.....it was an incidental helmet-to-helmet

*I wonder if it's his leg....
clark has a history of going in high like that man.. he knew what he was doing there. hey, personally i love his spirit - i don't think he's trying to hurt anybody or himself, but he throws his body in there like that and people get hurt.. frequently.
he hasnt learned has he?? god, reverse those ROLES for once....
indifferent.gif
don't even respond.. he's an idiot.

i dont think clark meant it to be a dirty hit. dude dropped his head and leaned in with shoulder, willis dropped his head the same second and they collided atfull throttle. ryan shouldve definitely gone lower but it sure wasn't meant to be a dirty hit.

yeah you can tell by the body language of the players that they just wanna get this over with.

That was dirty, Should of been a 15 yard penalty and an Ejection.
Pittsburgh is dirty, there playing music while hes lying on the ground. Just Horrible.

Originally Posted by gabers

I gotta question, is it Clark's fault on that hit cause it looked like Willis dropped his head as soon as he was about
to get hit. If he wouldn't have done that it looked like it would have been a hit right on/above the
numbers? I always wonder about this cause i know a couple times people have got fined even when the
other person dropped their head down.

Its no ones fault unfortunately its just football it look like he just caught the ball and turned around he was defenseless

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

They might as well just end the game now, both teams don't even look like they are in the game

Seriously...the whole mood of the game was just killed.

I hope he's alright. He's already had one of the worst knee injuries I've ever seen and now this.
tired.gif

DAMN WILLIS CANT CATCH A BREAK ON ANY LEVEL OF FOOTBALL!!!
smh.gif
\

Memories of the OSU-MIAMI title game are running thru my head

I'm a niners fan, but this game is pretty much over. Hopefully the Card's get lucky in superbowl since I don't want to see the damn steelers gettheir 6th titles.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

what happend to willis i just got back in the house?

A very nasty helmet to helmet hit by Clark as McGahee was catching a short pass.

He was knocked out before he hit the grass.

Had to be carted off. Does has movement in his extremities.

My-T.

We saw Ben carted off the same way just a few weeks ago... let's hope it's just precautionary in the same way and he ends up with nothing permanent.Pretty somber way to end what should be a really exciting moment for me and other steelers fans. certainly hope he's okay...

how were they trying to justify that not being helmet to helmet?

I was trying to listen but my roommate wouldnt shut up

Originally Posted by TheTim11

smh.gif
\

biggest games of his life. god's not on his side thats for sure... then again, he enabled him to get to that level.... mind games i tell ya

Originally Posted by TheTim11

smh.gif
\

biggest games of his life. god's not on his side thats for sure... then again, he enabled him to get to that level.... mind games i tell ya
eek.gif
OD'n it

Originally Posted by rc49ers

Pittsburgh is dirty, there playing music while hes lying on the ground. Just Horrible.
Dirty. Seriously you have got to be kidding

Originally Posted by vctry20

how were they trying to justify that not being helmet to helmet?

I was trying to listen but my roommate wouldnt shut up

they were saying he was a ball-carrier at that point, like a running back on a handoff... so he wasn't defenseless and there's no such thing as ahelmet-to-helmet rule on that type of tackle... only against defenseless people, like quarterbacks and receivers who are up in the air or going for a pass.

Originally Posted by tusk212

Originally Posted by rc49ers

Dirty. Seriously you have got to be kidding
How you going to say that isnt dirty, imagine if you were in his shoes. Dude straight led helmet to helmet, tried to pull back but was late. Noother way around it, that was a dirty hit.
Don't try to give me this #*%# that it isnt.

Back
Top Bottom